??refurbished??

Silver Member
Username: Talon_es93

Post Number: 112
if a sub is manufacturer refurbished does it stillbump as hard just with not as good sq?

Bronze Member
Username: Devastation101

Post Number: 55
I put 2 Kicker L7 10's in my girlfriends Kia Spectra, they honestly thump the same as the brand new ones in the shop, but then again L7s never really had great SQ, so I guess it all depends. But I think that refurbs are rebuilt to match exact Brand New specs and response.

Silver Member

Post Number: 114
well i don't care about sq so will it be good for me?

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 420
u might think u dont care about sq but belive me u prolly do....U dont want loud bass thats sounds like P0o....

U wont notice the diff...I dont think r u getting sumthin refurbed or buying a refurb.....nuthings wrong with refurbs just i wouldnt buy one from someone...Beacuse first it was used...then before it broke....I have a refurb cda-7897....I had it 4 bout a year no problems at all....Its just riskier to buy a refurb....

Just droppin Knowledge on U kids bt my experiences

Silver Member

Post Number: 116
i already knew that... i've hear refurb things before and all that but never hear one that was refurbed by the manufacturers so i was makin sure..

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1064
in some cases, refurbs are better than new, providing that it's factory refurbished. Usually when a bunch of products are made, they may take 1 out of 100 and see how it sounds. This one sub (for example) will go through an extreme test to make sure they perform as they should. The 99 other subs just gets packaged and ships out, without any testing. If a company repairs a damagaed sub, they are going to put it through every test possible to ensure it performs just as good as it's supposed to as if it were new. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it,lol :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 117
so refurbed by the manufacturers is as good as gettin a new one?

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1067
there's no reason why it shouldn't be, unless they lie about it being a refurb. Cosmetic wise, it will probably look like it was used, but should function normally. However, some companies take customer returns, and sell them as refurbs. They have never been looked at, but the customer that had them before claimed they work perfectly. Watch out for this stuff. They may not work for all you know. If the factory took them, checked them and repaired them, then you shouldn't have a problem
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us