CVR box?

Bronze Member
Username: Mike_botello

Muskegon, MI USA

Post Number: 25
I have 2 cvr12's in a sealed enclosure and the box is leaking pretty good so im going to take that and some subs i got from circuit city back and get a new box so i was wondering if this box would sound good with the cvr's...http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Bass-Slammer-Dual-Vented-Subwoofer-Enclosure-BS21 2V-/sem/rpsm/oid/119725/catOid/-13094/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 5398
yes it will sound good compared to a bad built sealed box. make sure you find out what it is tuned to and set your SS filter accordingly.

Bronze Member
Username: Rwells

Post Number: 15
did you happen to buy that sealed box at circuit city? cause i just bought mine there for my CVR's cause im lazy. and im worried about its performance in the longrun!

Bronze Member
Username: Rustysurfer916

Post Number: 89
if you wanted to get the best sound quality and the most accurate box look at the air space needed for those subs and build it yourself. but only if you know what your doing. its not hard at all. i built my own for my cvr's and it sounds damn good and loud as hell

Silver Member
Username: John_wash

Nashville, Tennessee

Post Number: 161
matt do urs go low.

Bronze Member

Muskegon, MI USA

Post Number: 26
brandon.. yeah i did buy the sealed box at circuit city.. its a q-logic box but im not sure on the model.. yeah i was thinking about building my own but i dont really understand the tuning part of it but i know i could build it.. i will prolly go that route but now i have $160 dollars of store credit i need to spend

Bronze Member

Muskegon, MI USA

Post Number: 27
could someone maybe post measurements of a box that would work well with the cvrs..? i know someone was sellin cut out sheets or somethin for boxes for $10 maybe if i can remember who that was i will do that..

Silver Member
Username: John_wash

Nashville, Tennessee

Post Number: 162
it was wahl mike here is his email address sploosh76@yahoo.com

Bronze Member
Username: Rwells

Post Number: 18
o mine is a mtx bassSlammer box thats sealed. not qlogic. hopefully this one will do better. if not ill just build my own
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us