Indo audio

Silver Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 781
has ne1 had problems with this ebay seller lately? i used to order from them all the time and would get stuff the same week, but this time its almost been a month and still hasn't shipped. should i be worried?

Silver Member

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 785
anyone?

Silver Member

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 786
okay then,does anyoneknow where i can get eclipse 912's?

Silver Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 521
YES the guy is a thief, report his @ss

Silver Member
Username: Nemen

Post Number: 643
indo audio is always late if you dont live close by where they ship the item from.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3218
i bought a jl 1000/1 from them and they took a month to ship it out. i live 30minutes away from them too. second time i order some dynaudio components and waited three weeks and still no ship. so i filed a complaint with paypal. after i did that indoaudio refunded my money in full and offer me a 10% discount on my next purchase. i don't think i will be using that discount cause i wouldn't order from them again.

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3374
I have ordered the pioneeer premier 860 from them and i got it a week later but i live on the eastcoast and they are on the west coast so that makes sense. No problems with them yet.

Username: Shortysetnies

Post Number: 1
WOW I wish I had read this before I ordered my sub! Ordered a 2 ohm 15" L7 and got the four ohm (1 month and 1 week later) so I shipped it back and still haven't recieved what I ordered. Placed my order on December 13, 2005 and still haven't recieved it and it is March 21, 2006. Do not order from them!!

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3230
andrew have you filed a claim with paypal? if you haven't you should. that is if you paid for your purchase through paypal.

Silver Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 618
yea. that is a rip-off. why havent you filed a complaint yet andrew?

Bronze Member
Username: Rmzracer

Bentonville, Arkansas USA

Post Number: 99
Actually yes. I ordered a hifonics amp off of him about 3 weeks ago. Come to find out its out of stock and he bsd me about getting a better amp so i just got my money back. When i left negitive feedback he left bad feedback on me saying i was difficult to communicate with. DONT ORDER FROM INDOAUDIO!!!!!!

Silver Member

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 787
thanks guys. i guess i'll cancel my order.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us