Rims and SX12 System Pictures !!! Oh YeaH !!!

Bronze Member
Username: Teddy21

Ann Arbor, MI USA

Post Number: 49
Here are some pictures of my new rims and my system installed in my car, i love em!!!

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Well these are my new Motegi MR7 silver Rims with the Toyo tires 205 40 17. And the pictures of the SX12 with the jbl bp1200.1. Oh yeah and some of the eDead that i installed....

I got a good deal on the rims at www.rim1.com the rims and tires cost $771 with shipping, so if anyone is looking for some ricer rims then heads up!

Just thought i would give ya something to look at...

Drunkbob

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 2495
let me tell you a lil trick for that bp1200.1.

---get a pair of 1 female to 2 male RCA Y-splitters and run a signal to all 4 RCA inputs on the amp....prolly cost ya about $8.

you will notice a nice difference...trust me.

Bronze Member

Ann Arbor, MI USA

Post Number: 51
yeah i have the y adapters but i only have 1 set of fmod crossover things, i would need another to hook it up to all 4 plugs,

or maybe i could hook the fmods up before the y adapters, yes this might work....lol..im fuking retarted....Okay ill try that right now

Bronze Member

Ann Arbor, MI USA

Post Number: 52
hehe....

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6206
I like the ride, but u really need to clean up those little scraps, and nicks on ur bumper

Silver Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 791
now with the rims you can see rust on the brake drums. get some sandpaper or something man. lol. looks nice.

Bronze Member
Username: Extremesound1

Coventry, RI United states

Post Number: 63
is that one RE loud i mean you got the box screwd down lol

so are those subs really really good and loud

OR DO THEY HEART UR EARS na what i mean

becase i want to get the re XXX

Bronze Member

Ann Arbor, MI USA

Post Number: 53
i only have 600 watts going to the SX when you should have more like 1200 watts but the thing gets pleanty loud!!!

Im waiting to get a bigger alternator to wire it to 1 ohm and put 1200 watts to it.

But im sure you will be very happy with the new XXX they look amazing for a subwoofer, and i have the box screwed down so it dosent move all around in the back when im driving crazy and sheit....

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3235
nice setup. what you tune your box too? i bet that sh!t hits pretty hard. good job. as far being a clean install, well i've seen cleaner but yours is still cleaner than mine. i got cables all over the place. lol.

Bronze Member

Ann Arbor, MI USA

Post Number: 56
lol, yeah i have to get something to cover the box and maybe hide the wires underneath the carpet, but i have the box tuned to 32 hz or something around there and its 2.27 cu ft without including the port i like it but i wish i would have made it bigger

Bronze Member
Username: Eprussian07

Post Number: 83
look at that sexay thang

Bronze Member

Ann Arbor, MI USA

Post Number: 58
so i hooked up the y adapters to the rca's and yes i do notice a difference, thanks for making me think about that one.

It seems like now the sub is more presise and have more sq if you will with the 4 instead of 2 rca's.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us