Authorized dealers

Silver Member
Username: Racer501

ND USA

Post Number: 301
i've posted about online dealers b4 but i had my comptuer away for repairs so it ended up dieing how many of u know about alot of the online authorized dealers for products? like car toys for eclipse there the only site i can find that is authorized but there subs seem really strange with the stats they have on it and stuff but what about the alpine, pioneer, or any other online dealer what do u all rate them and what not?

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1431
Circuit City sells Eclipse now i heard, not sure on models or anything. usually stores like that do not carry the top of the line stuff.

i know that Crutchfield is authorized for Alpine and Pioneer. pretty quick shipping, well packaged stuff, pretty good customer service, but sometimes prices are high.

theres not a whole lot of Authorized Dealers online.

Silver Member

ND USA

Post Number: 302
i cant find any authorized dealers for eclipse that are real up to date with ther subs and thats my main goal to find right now i found just about every thing else

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1432
the only Authorized Internet Dealers listed on their site are Cartoys and Crutchfield.

you can go here to search for a local, other then that i don't know what to tell you for Authorized Eclipse dealers.

http://www.eclipse-web.com/dealer_locator/index.html

There are plenty of non-authorized dealers online though. Woofersetc.com sells Eclipse and i haven't heard of many people having problems with that site. always ebay too.

also, a lot of companies are working on the 06 stock releases right now, so not a lot of places will be up to date with 06 stuff yet.

Silver Member

ND USA

Post Number: 303
well i live up in north dakota so the nearest dealer is about like 300 miles away at a guess from memory but if woofersetc.com is my only choice ill go with them for eclipse i just want to go with an authorized dealer thats all

Silver Member

ND USA

Post Number: 304
how many of u have gone and purchased from authorized dealers tho of brands and how would u rate them?

Silver Member

ND USA

Post Number: 305
grrr it didnt bump it
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us