New Head Unit

Silver Member
Username: Nnnnick_b

Weddington, Nc Usa

Post Number: 555
Someone broke into my car last night and broke my HU while trying to steal it. It was a 175$ pioneer. Nuthin speacial. I want to get a much nicer head unit. My price range is 325-375. Ne suggestions will be appreciated. I would like something with a good internal equalizer.

Silver Member

Weddington, Nc Usa

Post Number: 556
http://infiniteelectronix.com/item.asp?PID=11739
would that be a good choice. I would prefer to stick with pioneer, i like thier decks. I have heard many good things about the Premiers.

Bronze Member
Username: Makmillion

United States

Post Number: 31
The 880PRS is a downgrade from the deh-p860mp, it's newer but the only difference, that makes it any better, is it has a 16 band internal EQ, 860 has a 13 band internal EQ. Aside from that the 880prs doesnt have the colorOEL display it has a Brilliant White OEL display, which is much smaller than the deh-p860mp.

They say it's more of an audiophile deck, I dont see it. I wouldnt waste your money on it :-) Find a deh-p860mp if you want a sweet deck with awesome features.

Silver Member

Weddington, Nc Usa

Post Number: 557
its only 340$ new on Ebay.

Silver Member

Weddington, Nc Usa

Post Number: 558
So what is the deh 880 missing that the deh 860 has. I would rather have a 16 band eq. and dont car about the display.

Silver Member

Weddington, Nc Usa

Post Number: 560
Or, what about the deh-p960mp?

Silver Member

Weddington, Nc Usa

Post Number: 561
NM, I just saw in another post that the deh-960 is the same as the 860 but with a different face. I think i will get the 860mp. Still open to suggestions. other brands like eclipse or alpine will be considered.

Bronze Member

United States

Post Number: 39
If you hurry, you might be able to get a deh-p860mp for less than 290$ shipped!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pioneer-Premier-DEH-P860MP-2004-CD-MP3-WMA-WAV-PLAYER_W0QQit emZ9709671326QQcategoryZ39752QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Bronze Member

United States

Post Number: 40
I guess I can't link you, check ebay keyword: Deh-p860mp :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us