No Sound From HU Need help

Username: Josh9015

Post Number: 1
Yesterday I was replacing all of my dash lights and this morning I turned on the car and no sound. I checked all the fuses and the fuse in the back of the head unit and I now its not the speakers because the hu isn't even beeping when I press a button. The head unit comes on and everything. I checked all theconections on the back and still nothing. This is mind boggling because it worked yesterday before I installed the leds. Any suggestions? Is there a fuse inside the HU.

By the way its a kenwood mpv-619 if that helps.

Thanks for your help.

Silver Member
Username: Ruthless06

C-ville, Va USA

Post Number: 101
Check your accesory fuse on your indash fuse box, and the memory fuse on your outside or maybe inside fuse box.

Post Number: 2
I checked all the fuses and still nothing. Any other suggestions. Its weird because the hu turns on but now sond even from the head unit. Like the beep sound from hitting the buttons. I am stumped

Silver Member
Username: Ruthless06

C-ville, Va USA

Post Number: 110
i have worked on a few kenwoods before where you can cut the internal amp off. turn the unit into standby, go into the menu from there, and see if it has an amp.

Post Number: 3
any more suggestions. I bought a new head unit and we will see. I think its the headunit becaue its like 5 years old.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us