Need help on getting a system

Bronze Member
Username: Viva_la_bam

Post Number: 19
i have a chrysler 300c 2005 i want a sood system i was thinking of getting 2 12 w7 with a jl audio 1000/1 amp would that sound good

my budget is 4000

Silver Member
Username: Sw9152

Post Number: 124
umm.... yeah that would sound good. get some component speakers and a 4 channel amp to balance the sound. a HO alt. would help the strain on the electrical system.

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 433
that sounds good, i would go with 2 of those 1000/1 's

Bronze Member
Username: Viva_la_bam

Post Number: 20
ported or sealed

Silver Member
Username: Sw9152

Post Number: 129
ported=louder more boomy
sealed=tighter more crisp

Username: Blkwardog

Post Number: 1
hey im jus startin out as well and hav been doin a lot of lookn around and i was wondering wut u guyz think bout either Image dynamics id max, JL w6v2, and kicker solobaric l7. any other suggestions would b great too. im lookn to get a pair and not get the pair much more than 600$ in cost. thanx all

Username: Shman

Michigan United States

Post Number: 5
idk how the kicker L7's compare to the idmax or JL's, but i do know that 2 12"L7's are a lot cheaper than the others, and would sound excellent in a ported box. also i would look at kicker cvx's. even though their more expensive, i hear that the sq is a lot better... ascendant audio arsenal 12's are sweet too, also $440 for 2

Username: Shman

Michigan United States

Post Number: 6
i also think that it would be ridiculously sweet to have a $4000 budget.... just sayin'

Silver Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 155
o it sure would be

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3174
viva la bam.....the chrysler 300 is my favorite car. do you have some nice 22" rims on those? if not you should get it. they look soooooo tight with the deuces. also why not get the 2 13w7s with 2 jl audio 1000/1. you should have plenty of space in your trunk.

Silver Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 156
think of the possibilities

Username: Blkwardog

Post Number: 3
thanks for the imput archie, iv heard ppl say that kicker isnt a good brand for subs cuz they lack sound quality and thats the main thing i need..but i keep my options open and il go look at the ascendant audio's

ps wayne from bfore
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us