would a havoc be good in this car?Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Extremesound1

Coventry, RI United states

Post Number: 34
clean it up a little or should i say alot ,,,,,i mean you got to match the quality of the subwoofer to the quality of your car LOL. yeah havoc would look good in anything

Bronze Member
Username: Talon_es93

Post Number: 59
i'm changin the egine right now so uk... when its runnin its never durty and it's gunna get painted again so it'll be ok..later on today imma put some coil overs on it and slam it about 3 inchesw maybe 4...and i have 2 different sets of 18s for it so it'll be ok once its fixed uk....but about the sound in the car.... that havoc won't be to much?

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

US

Post Number: 187
depends on how much u consider too much lol most any decent subwoofer will slam in a hatch back.. my w3v2s in my camaro are rediculous and they are only 10's. and a havoc will be louder than just any old sub. if i was u id go for it. should be awesome..

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1029
should get really loud in that car

PS - don't forget about that dent on the back! lol

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6758
not familiar with that car but i'm guessing a 15" sub will be too big in there & maybe a pair of 12s just might fit in good ........

Gold Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Post Number: 1299
thats a saturn right? if you move the amp around and get rid of the tire things, like make the box around them im sure you could easily get 2 15's in there

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1445
i think thats a eagle talon, my friend has one with one 15 L7 ported, so i know 1 15can fit.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 68
i've had 2 12s and 1 15 in there before... and 5 10s and also 4 12s.... but if a 15 is to big for a good box and air space and all that then i'll go with 2 solo-baric L7s or 4 CVRs

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
like i said imma repaint it so all the dents and all that will be gone
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us