What kinda box

Silver Member
Username: Scott_debaker

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 108
so i was in my house an i heard sum bass so i went 2 the door an didnt c a car but he was on the lower street then came up turned an went up the road the bass that i heard from the outside of the suv think windows up an it sounded go0d as h3ll but i wanna now what kind of box he had my 1 friend said he might of new him an he said he had 2 15 jls but i dont know what kinda box seald or ported but the bass was sooo crisp an u can here the bass waves an sounded go0d so if any 1 nos what kinda box that is let me now iam thinkin it might b a seald

Silver Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 993
it's almost impossible to tell like that, but if I had to guess, I would say ported

Silver Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 695
if it had that much output it was most likely ported. subs can still sound very good in ported boxes...

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1933
Ported box, tuned low.. thats all...

Silver Member
Username: Scott_debaker

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 109
but my friend had a seald box with 2 volfenhags an it sounded like it deep bass that u can hear nice outside but if there jls they would put more output so it could b seald plus if he had that much bass with a ported box u could hear the rattle but i didnt hear any so ill c about it monday iam jealoues of that 1 lol i need 2 b better lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us