Help me with my clarion BD216 sound system.

Username: Preluder

Post Number: 2
I just got a new car and the CD play wont work... Everytime you put a CD in it, it read Er6. Which means This indicates that the CD's TOC (table of contents) cannot be read, for example because the selected disc is upside-down. I did that but it wont work so if you can help plz. do.

Post Number: 3
Hey i really need help with this so leave ur opinion............

Silver Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 115
well if its new and theres a serious error perhaps have u tried returning it

Silver Member

Post Number: 117
u dident buy it of ebay did you

Post Number: 4
No i didnt bye it off ebay or it isnt new.... I bought a 1988 honda prelude and it came with a cd player... I dont no the year of the Cd palyer but i could look into it........

Bronze Member
Username: Nypdlapd

Post Number: 93
Buy A NEW HEADUNIT!!! becuase it would cost u to repair the headunit my cuz had the same problem and the audio shop said it need to be repaired!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 146
ya all you could do is mabe send it back to the company. but they could charge u more then it would cost for a new one

hay mabe they wont charge you anything call up a clarion tell em ur problem and ask if they can fix it for a small cost.

Silver Member

Post Number: 148
http://www.clarion.com/us/en/support/index.html

heres the support page

www.clarion.com

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 2739
Car audio headunits don't usually cost more than $75 to fix on average. Though whole parts can become pricey...especially the CD mechs. CD mechs are around $40-130 on average and you still have to pay labor. If the whole mech doesn't have to be purchased, the repair is usually quite a bit cheaper.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us