CD stuck in my Car CD player...Please help

Anonymous

Hi there,
I know its kind of a dumb question but I just got a CD stuck in my car's stock CD player. It wont play or anything. The cd player is pretty new and it is probably fine but how should I get the CD out? I dont want to pay a fortune to have it taken apart at the dealership. Please advise if you can. And just in case it helps, this is the stock cd player on a 2001 Jeep Wrangler. Thank you so much for your time. Have a great day!

Silver Member
Username: Gman

Mt. Pleasant, SC

Post Number: 307
This is why God created paper clips. On some cd players there is an small hole to the side of the cd opening. Poking this indent with the paper clip while pressing the eject sometimes works. If your car doesn't have this feature, you just have to poke the paper clip into the mechanism opening and risk damaging the cd to get it out. You either press the cd up or down while pressing the eject.

Otherwise, go to the dealership and ask them how to take it out. I have only had this problem when someone else made me a cd and put a paper label on it. This is generally a bad idea, particularly for car insert cd players. The extra thickness from the paper label causes the problems you mention and makes one search the desk drawer for paper clips!

Brittany
Unregistered guest
I just got a used 2002 Hyundai Elantra, and the CD player will not take in any CDs. It just makes a spinning noise and spits the CD back out. I really do not know anything about cars, and would really appeaciate any help!

Username: Robertinchico

Post Number: 9
I had to extract a CD from my car that was warped from sun heat. I had to use a small pair of needle nose slim tip pliers. It damaged the CD, (not the unit) which was already a gonner. So be careful inserting those tweezers or needle nose into the player if you have an "opening" slot you can make such a surgical extraction.

Anonymous

Use a Hammer

Anonymous

I am having this same problem with a Clarion DB125 that has a face plate. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

I too am having a problem with my Clarion player. The Cassette that holds the CD's is not ejecting. It is empty. Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Edison

Glendale, CA US

Post Number: 383
If you can take the CD player out, than it's easy to unscrew it and take the CD out. If you are not up to it, take it to a car audio shop.

Cale
Unregistered guest
I have a very similar problem... I have a 99 altima with a stock cd/tape deck and my eject button is broken. That is, I can press and even pound on the button, and it wont eject the cd. It doesnt help that the cd is my sister's opera favorites. Please help... I'm slowly losing my mind in latin.

Moose
Unregistered guest
I have a problem with my deck, It doesn't play my cd's it read's them but doesn't play them, I thought there was something wrong with my speakers but the radio works fine, I also thought my new deck was messed, but it worked in my buddies car, if anyone could give me any suggestions it would be greatly appretiated.

z4lover
Unregistered guest
I have a 3 year old Pioneer changer. It has played the cd's I have made with no problem up until a few months ago. Now, if the morning is cool, songs 5, 6. 7, and 8 won't play on the newer ones I have burned. All songs play on commercial discs and on my older burned ones. All burned cd's, old and new, were made on the same burner. The folks at the stereo store say I need a new changer, but they do not make an adaptor to plug into my wiring. I think that this is all hogwash, and that the existing one should be fixable. Any input?

coolnezy
Unregistered guest
Is the cd a burned copy? If so, some cd players won't recognize certain brands of blank cds. Try using a name brand cd such as TDK. Otherwise, stick to the originals.

Username: Adnan17

Post Number: 1
I cant put a cd in at all. I put a cd in and it said error so I ejected the cd it didnt come out all the way so I pulled it out and now I cant put a cd in at all please help dont know what to do.

Anonymous

I made an accident and my car doesn't work now, so the CD player. There is a CD stuck inside it and I'm trying to find a way to get it out without taking the player out, if there is.

Thanks for your infrmation.

Unregistered guest
I have a 1992 Toyota Camry and a cd is stuck in the cd player. It played perfectly fine until it started to play and it wasnt reading the tracks on the cd while the radio was on so (the cd was playing while the radio was on) . Now it reads #7 on the cd but wont play it or eject the cd. I have tried plently of things but still nothing. Have any creative ideas that will work?

Anonymous

i have a pioneer cd player for car deh-p4690mp and i have a cd stuck inside and i can't find the way to taked out, and the radio band is the only thing is work couse even the cd don't play, how can i taked out? just in case my cd lpayer es new

Silver Member

Mt. Pleasant, SC

Post Number: 611
Playing ripped cd's that people put a paper label on can often lead to problems in non-drawer cd players--as the paper is often to thick for the mechanism. But getting a cd stuck can happen with a regular cd in a push-in player too.

I either resort to a paper clip and risk damaging the cd to get it out of the player. It has always worked--and I never put a paper label on top of my ripped cd's.

In a worst case scenario (when all else fails)you go to the dealer.

SkipP
Unregistered guest
I am going in tomorrow morning to get my third CD replaced in my 2001 Elantra. I just inserted the first CD of a brand new 6 CD set and it played for about 30 minutes and then stopped and will not eject. I've never had a problem like this with any other CD player. This is getting old.

tbonedr
Unregistered guest
I had the same problem with my Hyundai, and to fix it I replaced the Deck today with the Alpine out of my Girlfriends Totaled car, and now the CD is stuck in that one too.... AHHHH

Unregistered guest
Believe it or not... removing battery power and connecting it back seems to be a universal solution! And it works in this case too! I know this is not a practical solution, but if you have 5 minutes to spare and wanna save about 50 bucks, this will do it.
I too have a Hyundai Elantra 2002, that gives the same problem and it has worked for me!
Try it...

Anonymous

Have a 2002 Ford Excursion with factory 6-disc CD that is showing error message and won't play, eject (or load to empty locations). Will the paper clip/needle nose solution work with this unit?

Carmine
Unregistered guest
I have a Hyundai sonata. When I put in a cd, I get some noise and the digital display says "err 6". Anyone out there help me? The radio plays fine.

Rudi
Unregistered guest
Try a cheap bulk CD (I used KHypermedia) and burn it with the MP3 part of your burning program.

Now I can play my MP3's with my Clarion CD player
without getting "error 6" message!

Anonymous

Help cd working ok but can't get any radio stations worked ok when first fitted but since refitting it will not work

PKW
Unregistered guest
I have a Hyundai Tiburon. It also shows up "err 6" How can you find out about this? Can someone Please help?!!

Anonymous

Ok here is my problem... my car died yesterday before school and when i came home my car was able to come back on (because i have one of those reginerating batterys) but anyways my cd player worked but now this morning it wont eject my cd all it does is play my radio when ever i try to eject it it jus goes to the radio what should i do??

Anonymous

Ok here is my problem... my car died yesterday before school and when i came home my car was able to come back on (because i have one of those reginerating batterys) but anyways my cd player worked but now this morning it wont eject my cd all it does is play my radio when ever i try to eject it it jus goes to the radio what should i do?? PS its freezing out side do u think thats a factor'?

Silver Member

Mt. Pleasant, SC

Post Number: 635
I am familiar with certain cars that momentarily kill the radio when the battery goes down. After replacing the battery one needs to enter the radio code to enable the radio to play. This is done to prevent thieves from stealing radios. You may have to go to the dealer if you don't have the radio code. This happened to my Acura MDX when the battery died, except the radio and the cd player didn't work.

Username: Nnives

Hey can any of you Kenwood guys help me out? I just purchased a Kenwood KDC-X979 head unit and I am having trouble getting it out of demo mode. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

816master
Unregistered guest
neighbors kid jamed two cd's in single tray unit how to get it out

Anonymous

my cd player in my car was working fine then when i ejected a cd and tried to put another cd in it, it would not go in its like some kind of bar is sitting in the way. what should i do!

Unregistered guest
I just brought a Volvo S40 and my cd player say CD error/Load disc have anyone had this problem what can be done or just take it be fixed. urgggg

Unregistered guest
I just brought a Volvo S40 and my cd player say CD error/Load disc have anyone had this problem what can be done or just take it be fixed. urgggg

Kimberly
Unregistered guest
My husband replaced the stock radio/cd player in my 2004 Honda with a better radio but forgot to remove the cd that was in the stock radio. Is there a way to get the cd out without putting it back into the car?

camille
Unregistered guest
I was wondering how to get a cd out of my nissan pathfinder that has a 6 cd player. This has happend before and a friend at my old work got it out. I wonder why this happens!

camille
Unregistered guest
I was wondering how to get a cd out of my nissan pathfinder that has a 6 cd player. This has happend before and a friend at my old work got it out. I wonder why this happens!

Anonymous

My samsung Combo DVD/VHS player, stopped working, all of a sudden.
The DVD player is not having any DVD inside, but it wouldn't open up, on pressing eject. The VHS accepts the cassette and even ejects it. But when trying to play it, it gives some noise as if playing, but doesn't play anything. The display of the player is also coming as blanks.

Please help mu out, if you can. Thanks for your help :-).

Anonymous

My samsung Combo DVD/VHS player, stopped working, all of a sudden.
The DVD player is not having any DVD inside, but it wouldn't open up, on pressing eject. The VHS accepts the cassette and even ejects it. But when trying to play it, it gives some noise as if playing, but doesn't play anything. The display of the player is also coming as blanks.

Please help me out, if you can. Thanks for your help :-).

Unregistered guest
hi, i own a 2001 pontiac sunfire... my head unit is making a whirring noise every 5 seconds. Everytime I try to put in a CD, it just makes the whirring noise and spits it back out... even when the car is off, it's still whirring. I'm spinning into insanity... can u tell me how to fix this? Thanks a lot I really appreciate it. Nancy

Unregistered guest
I have a mitsubishi Mirage 1999 and my battery did my Clarion CD player is now asking for a CODE does any one know what this code is and how i enter it Please & thanks in advance!

Unregistered guest
I have a mitsubishi Mirage 1999 and my battery died my Clarion CD player is now asking for a CODE does any one know what this code is and how i enter it Please & thanks in advance!

lecia
Unregistered guest
I am having trouble switiching cd players in my 2001 mitsubishi mirage. I can't even get the power to work. Does anybody know if i have to do something different bc of the anti-theft system in the origianl cd player? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Anonymous

have aMitsubishi montero, unplugged the battery for service,
Cd player asked for code, miss for 3 times to correctly introduce
code , and now is showing OFF on its display. Have turn on and off radio, remove battery once again, but the OFF signal continue to show. Can not get to show CODE on the display once again.
Any help will be appreciated

Unregistered guest
I disconnected battery of my car and audio system needs code. I don't know the code number and I guss several times but I didn't get the right code and the display code err and the buttons not response any more
Can you help me what should I do?

Anonymous

Successful CD extraction - 2001 Pathfinder wth Bose 6 CD system

My son had a hybrid CD/DVD that got stuck in the CD player with ERR2 message. I got instructions from http://www.carstereohelp.com/nissanBose01.htm on how to extract the player. I unplugged all cables, then removed the faceplate. I could see the disc. I plugged in the connector for the CD and it spit out the CD. No telling if removal of the faceplate was required. Try unplugging and replugging the CD connector first to see.

It was a pain but all it cost was time. Once all the connectors were back, the system reinitialized each disc and works fine.

Unregistered guest
My 1 month old Alpine CDA 9853 player also have a CD-R stuck inside. Lucky its a cdr with hundreds of MP3s inside and not cd with only 10+ songs inside or else I will die of boredom listening to the same few songs.

When I press eject button, normally the music will pause for a second, front panel will tilt down then the cd will pop out then music resume. But now the music pause display show "open", but after a while music resume. The panel will not even tilt down.

The tilt function also not functioning. I cannot adjust the tilt angle anymore. Used to be able to adjust up and down 1, 2 or 3.

Where is the hole to poke so that the panel will come down and the cd will eject?

Unregistered guest
I have a 2005 Nissan Quest with a jammed 6-CD Changer. I want to take it out but can't seem to figure out how to remove the center console. Has anyone seen any instructions on how to pull out the CD Changer on a 2005 Nissan Quest? Thanks!

Unregistered guest
My CD was stuck in my Alpine HU because my face plate cannot tilt down and the disc cannot come out.

I went to Alpine distributor in Singapore to remove the disc and it cost me $50 because mine is a non-warranty set. It was ejecting disc fine when power is on.

But when I reach home off engine, went up shower, came down, start engine, the disc eject problem came back.The disc cannot eject. The face plate cannot tilt down.

I gave up, went to exchange the 9853 with a 9855 and top up $210. Amounting to $690 for my Alpine HU.

Then same thing happens, I am going crazy, after I off the power and engine with the the disc inside, the disc was stuck inside the Alpine 9855. The face plate cannot tilt down also.

I am very confused now. Is it the problem with my connection or is it that this series of Alpine HU cannot have disc left inside while power is off.

I suspect the wiring is wrong. There is 2 power wire. One connect to battery and one connect to ignition. I suspect mine is both connect to ignition such that after i off engine, all power goes off and the memory chip inside does not remember that there is a CD inside.

I dont think Alpine will be so stupid to invent a player which u cannot leave the CD inisde when u power off. Because it is very troublesome and sometime difficult to remember to take out the CD before you off the engine.

stevek153
Unregistered guest
I have a 2000 Toyota Avalon with a 6 cd changer w/ 6 cd's stuck inside. There is no small hole in which to explore, but a larger space about 1/2 inch long on the left of the slot. The rest of the slot is blocked with what appears to be metal. Before removing the unit from the dash, is there anything to do to get the cd's out?

syke
Unregistered guest
Hi, I just bought a brand new Innovatek 391-mp3 240watt cd deck, got it installed, turned it on, nice so far..but when i put a cd into it, it takes it in untill there is about an inch left of cd, and stops..it just doesn't go any farther in, If any one can help me find out why this is happening, and how to fix it..please email me at JarrodUnderwood@dccnet.com any progressive help would be much appreciated.

Unregistered guest
I have a 2002 Honda Accord with a in dash 6 disc cd changer there ia an error that appears (ErrE)and with that not only can I not load a cd in but the radio won't play either

Anonymous

I have a 2001 LS with a Alpine 6CD Idash player and have a CD stuck ( which is a burn CD ) and it will not eject. How can I get it out, I don't care if I destroy CD.

Ijustsaved$$
Unregistered guest
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a 2000 Toyota Avalon with a 6 cd changer w/ 6 cds stuck inside. Just solved the problem this morning by disconnecting the battery, letting the car sit for 15 minutes and reconnecting the battery. All the CDs popped out and the system now works fine. After thinking about it, this makes sense as it really is a computer system and just needed a reboot. Probably could have done the same thing by pulling and reinstalling the fuse.

Username: Camaro68

hello , my alpine cd player wont take a cd
just ejects it..tried several..please Help!!

thnx
Dallas

Silver Member
Username: Touche6784

USA

Post Number: 457
do any of you people realize why no one cares? this is the wrong section of the forum!! jesus christ people, learn to read.

Username: Snottytishu

Hi,
my problem is similar to this however it was my 3 year old that put something inside the player. I am not sure what it is and a CD won't even go into the player. Is there anyway that I can get it out? Do I need to take the dash apart? If so, does anyone know a site that shows me how to do that? I would appreciate any help. Thanks.

Unregistered guest
im using a friends car and it has a kenwood cd/tape/radio player and i cant figure out where the cds go in! its not where they usuaully are...and i looked around the car, any ideas?

Anonymous

Have a Kenwood CD / Radio which had a CD stuck. Removing & replacing the fuse whcih supplys it worked fine.

Melaries84
Unregistered guest
I have a 2001 Saturn L300 and the cdplayer is no longer working. i have no clue as to what could have happened. i press the button to eject the cd and nothing happens. help..i refuse to come out of pocket on this one. the dealership has gotten me too many times.

rebekahetaylor
Unregistered guest
MAJOR DILEMA!!! HELP!! I sold a Calrion 6 Disc CD Changer to a woman in Cali., off of E-bay. I did my follow up on her to see how she like the product. Well she said that it was the exact same Cd Changer that she had in her 98 Jeek Cherokee and yet this one, when she hooked it up, will not eject the cartridge. On my auction I said "ALL SALES FINAL", But I have agreed to give her a refund for this item if I was unable to help her fix it, by researching on the internet. I really can not afford to refund the price of this product at this time. Could someone please tell me what could be wrong with this CD Changer and why it is not Ejecting the Cartridge? I would REALLY apprecitate a responce to this issue if anyone could be as kind enough as to help. The CD Changer model is CDC635/RDC635/RDC634. Her comment to me when I asked her deatailed questions was that "It's Just NOT working". I live in Texas so it is kinda hard for me to fix this issue with the changer HELP!!! HELP!!
My e-mail is Rebekahtaylor@hotmail.com

SOTO CAPO
Unregistered guest
yo this is SOTO CAPO and i am here to spread some experience and advice i got and heared. Ok....for all u cats talkin about unpluggin the radio, i dont know if that works or not but in some cars it is a no no cuz my bro has a 2000 mitsubishi montero sport and if u disconnect the battery.. ur radio, cd whatever WILL NOT WORK UNLESS U KNOW THE CODE!! i have a 2001 ford explorer sport and i talked to this dude from a car audio place and he said if an in-dash 6 cd changer or whatever then there should be some holes on the side..he said u can either get what is called a DIN tool (specifically made for ford car and trucks--or u can get the corresponding tool with whatever car u got) and put them in the holes, remove the cd dash player and unplug the wiring in the back which is like a long wire or whatever and wait for a couple of seconds and then he said the cd should automatically come out! in place of a DIN tool ya man told me u can use a hanger and bend it into a U shape and try it like that.

SIDE NOTE TO HELP YOU ALL OUT: STOP USING BURNT CDS IN UR CHANGER OR CD PLAYER CUZ IT WILL MESS IT UP!! that is the problem i had and i went to two specialists and they said it happens every time. cats be puttin burnt cds in the changer or whatever and when u do that it will mess up the mechanism in the changer cuz of either the cd itself or the labeling u put on the cd to establish what cd it is. i know yall, like me, dont like purchasing cds cuz the music game is so saturated with lames not worth buyin (well that's how it pretty much is in the rap game) but in the long run u will thank me. burnt cds in ur car arent worth the hassle, time or money to get it fixed over one or two burnt cds stuck in ur car. ciao bella!!

Unregistered guest
I have a 96 Cavalier and when I put in a CD, it'll stay in there for at least 5 seconds and then it'll say "err" and eject it. Anyone who has had this problem, PLEASE HELP ME!

Unregistered guest
I have a 96 Cavalier and when I put in a CD, it'll stay in there for at least 5 seconds and then it'll say "err" and eject it. The person who had this car before me had a stero in it and they took it out and hooked the normal CD player/radio in it. Would they have forgotten to hook something up? Anyone who has had this problem, PLEASE HELP ME!

Anonymous

hey, i have a pioneer DEH-P4690MP and i am trying to re-install it into a new car but have lost the installation manual!!! i have no clue which wires on the back of the heaD unit are what, so not sure what to connect where. if anyone has the same unit and the manual and able to tell me which colurs mean what on the unit itself, thaT would be great... please help....(nb: i know what the wires in the car are for but not the wires on the unit itself. thats what i need so i knowwhich to connect where,) thanks.

Anonymous

I have a 2002 Honda Accord with a 6-Disc CD Changer there is an error that appears (ErrE)and with that not only can I not load a cd in but the radio won't play either.
Please help me ! Give me the code and tell me how to make it work

Unregistered guest
I have a 98 F150, with a stock 6disk changer behind the drivers seat. I was skipping through each disk to find one I wanted to hear, and it got to a slot that didn't have a cd in it. It just said 'no disk' and went to radio. This has happened before, except this time when I went to eject the changer it wouldnt come out. You can feel it vibrate like in normally does right before it ejects the changer, but then it just stops. I don't know how to get it out. I have tried hitting eject countless times, tried pressing the cd option to see if it would just start playing, but it still says 'no disk'. Has anyone else had this problem, and/or know how to fix it?

Unregistered guest
I have a year 2000 TOYOTA ECHO, my CD stuck in the player, can't do anyhting, the eject buuton, skip or play button didn't work, show ERR3 message on display. Anyone know how to deal with this issue? how can I take my CD out?

Unregistered guest
I have a 2003 blazer with 6 cd changer disk wont play or eject message player error anyone know wat to do

Unregistered guest
Ok this is the only forum I could find on the subject so here goes....I have a panasonic 5 disk cd stereo system with the stacked cd servo type changer ,Worked fine for 2 years up to three days ago and now I have 5 cds stuck inside (including my entire U2 collection...bummer....)It's an all in one system with cassette/aux. Press eject it just goes rrrr...rrrr...rrrr. What's the best way to get them out? Already tried forcing the drawer open, no cigar :-( Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Unregistered guest
Help! I have a 2004 Chevy Silverado with a stock cd/cassette. I have a cd stuck and will not come out. I have tried to pry it, but that didnt work. There isn't a emergency eject hole anywhere. The cd still plays, but it just wont eject.
HELP!!

Unregistered guest
THANK YOU IT WORKED A PAPER CLIP LOL ALL DISC'S EJECTED

koalachicadee
Unregistered guest
i own a 1998 honda accord, the factory radio has been replaced with a 1998 radio/cd from a wrecked car. the cd player takes my cd, then spits it out in 3 seconds and displays the letters "peo" in the window. what does this mean? do i need a code for this cd player to work? how do i get the code? thanks for your help.

Wilson Witler
Unregistered guest
Are you all dumb? Can't you see this is the wrong forum section?

Hope you all die.

Unregistered guest
SOLUTION POSSIBILITY FOR STUCK CDS: Try disconnecting or if needed, replacing car battery. I have a 98 Toyota Camry with the factory installed CD Combo. One day my CD player stopped working - no display light, no sound, and no response so the CD wouldn't eject either. Hardly visible in the CD player I noticed what appeared to be some type of metal locking device. I couldn't afford to replace the combo so I just listened to the radio and tape player & from time to time, checked to see if the CD player would work - still no light, no response, no CD. 10 months later - I replaced my battery and that same night, the CD popped out and the player worked like new - this happened 10 months after it stopped working!! Before you pay over $300 to replace/repair your combo, try disconnecting the battery. Bad part about it is the Toyota dealership had no clue why this happened, stated it would be over $350 to replace it with the same combo - not including labor.

Unregistered guest
I must clarify - the issue with the 98'Camry had no holes for paperclips to pick at. This particular CD player has never skipped so if this is your problem, disconnecting the car battery may not work. Also, I got no error messages, no sounds, no lights, when my CD Player went dead although the radio and tape player still worked. So if your situation is similar to mine, the battery deal may work. I noticed some others posted how this technique fixed their CD players as well.

Unregistered guest
Hello there. I just purchaseda 1996 Nissan Pathfinder and the stock CD player does not work. When I put a CD in it tries to read it but fails and then i cant get the CD out. If anyone has any suggestions on how to get this fix, so I can listen to CD, I would appreciate your input. Thanks.

Anonymous

<marquee>
you guys are all idiots. I mean, <br>
if an 8 year old asks these moronic questions, <br>
i would understand. if a cd gets stuck in a car, <br>
who givs about damaging a CD, as long as the player <br>
is intact, JUST DOWNLOAD THE FRIGGIN CD YOU WASTED <br>
or become smarter ppl and try to figure things out <br>
"i don;t want to take out my player" ITS NOT THAT HARD <br>
5 year olds can do that without trouble. geez, are you <br>
morons middle school drop-outs, because i wouldn't be surprised.</marquee>

emilydavis
Unregistered guest
blonde bimbo!!! I recently bought a vauxhall meriva and it only had a radio which came as standard. I ordered a CD player unit for the meriva and took out the radio unit and put in the cd player unit. The cd player seems to have just locked out and on the display doesnt even ask for a pin number. Anyway, thinking that it must be a faulty CD player, I put the radio unit back in and that doesnt work now too. So i have no music at all!! Any ideas on what I can do??? thank you

Username: Sherlock53

I found a way to not damage cd. I took a wire cutter and put a tiny hook at end of paper clip. Then made sure I was on top of cd by opening cover and using flashlight. I moved it around top of cd till hooked hole then hit reject and WA LA. Good luck

Unregistered guest
Hi Hope someone can help. I just reciently installed a used after market cd player and the other day while listing to a cd it quickly spit it out and was very Hot since then it will not play my cds burned or orignals. also i tried to put my stock back in and the cd player dose not work either i do not know what to do please help

Username: Dylan123

I have a BENZ c240 2005 stock cd player, it is not a cd changer its my regular cd player in the front middle of my car. It can only hold 1 cd. A few weeks ago i put in one of my cd's and it wouldn't play so i pushed eject to get it out and it wouldn't come out. I read the forums and it suggested that i should take a paper clip and put it inside and play around while pressing eject. i've tried that for about an hour and i cant seem to get it to come out. If there is anybody that can help me with my problem, your help would be greatly appreciated. and if anybody can help teach me how to take out my cd player from my car so i can open it up and take out the cd i would also greatly appreciate it. My e-mail is Silver4247@sbcglobal.net you can contact me through this forum or through my e-mail. Thank you for your time and your efforts to help me.

Anonymous

there is no pause, play, or stop button on my cd/tape player, i was wondering, besides getting a new one, if there was anything i could do like get a remote or something

Username: Surreyjack

Post Number: 2
i have 2 mtx 12 inch subs and a rockford amp in my ride and i just got the deck repaired and they found no problem with the deck but the speakers in the front of my car start making a whistling noise wen i plug in the subs wires into the deck i was wondering if anybody knew what was going on

Unregistered guest
Check your grounds on your amp for the 12s. Also check the ground for your head unit - if you're using the factory harness ground, you should redirect it and ground your head unit directly to the frame less than 12 inches (30cm) from the head unit. Good luck.

Joshy
Unregistered guest
Hi, I'm having a similar problem. I have a JVC KD-LH910 in my sunfire and my gf went to switch tracks, but it only displayed the name of the song/artist. Then we thought to maybe eject the cd out and put it back in. It never came out. My cd player's faceplate is electronical and it stays down, as if it were to eject the cd still, but it won't. What should I do?

Username: Bowie

Thread: CD stuck in my Car CD player...Please help

I have an Alpine CD player in my car and pretty new in last than a year, and the CD was stucked in the player in half way at one time. I tried to push the Eject button several times and still not get the CD out, and finally I force to take the CD out after I remove the detached face. After that, I cannot insert any CD at all and the LCD screen show it has an error of playing the track even no CD in the machine, other than that, the machine still can use the radio and remote the CD changer. Should I bring it to the dealer shop or car audio shop and how much they will ask from me? Do you guys have any clue? Thanks!

Gold Member
Username: Stu_pitt

Irvington, New York USA

Post Number: 1010
How does a tread about car cd players end up in the HOME AUDIO section? How does this thread get this many posts without the administrator moving it to the appropriate section?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us