What do you guys think of these?

Bronze Member
Username: Bassjunkie0320

Post Number: 23
If any of you recall I posted here about a weak ago looking for the biggest loudest SQL system for $5,000 or whatever. Anyways, upon my research I found these, I was wondering what you all though:

http://www.eclipse-web.com/sw9100/sw9152pro.html

Silver Member
Username: Greeney1888

Maple Grove, MN United States

Post Number: 226
very nice SQ sub and there gonna get really loud with 3000RMS pushing them. great choice in my opinion. also you may want to check out Crystal Audio: http://www.crystalmobilesound.com/subwoofers.htm

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
ya, I need to find an amp to power them now...however, I might go with a lil less because in the other post that someone said they were pushing 2500 RMS and every piece of there car is vibrating...I don't want that. However, I do plan to deaden my whole trunk maybe the back part of my car. I am wondering if I can go with something like 1500 RMS and not have it vibrate as much...I think once you get to a certain loudness you can't really realize any more power....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
Yo greeney...the compX 215's at the bottom of the page don't look to bad...have you ever seen or heard these speakers before?

Silver Member
Username: Greeney1888

Maple Grove, MN United States

Post Number: 227
I havent but chauncey brown is getting i think 4 sometime this month and says they have great SQ. So maybe if your not in a huge hurry to get your system it might not be a bad idea to see what he has to say about them.

im actually planning on getting some component speakers from them sometime within the month cause all ive heard is good about CA

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5958
Ti Pro's are spl subs period

GO with the comp x's

Bronze Member
Username: Nztunez

NelsonNew Zealand

Post Number: 12
That Eclipse Pro 9152/9182 series has some pretty impressive specs for RMS handling...3000 RMS 5000 RMS max.

3.5" peak-to-peak (max 4")...a pair of those 18's driven with 10 kW of power should just about shake anything you'd want shaken. I'm sure I'd vomit if I had to listen to that for very long. :-)

Does anyone here have any experience with a pair of these being pushed with that type of power?

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5961
Jake Hill has 1 or 2, he likes them, but i think he was looking into some more subs

Silver Member
Username: Sw9152

Post Number: 119
if you are thinking about only 1500 rms to the pro why not get the regular eclipse ti 15"? the website says 750 for the regular ti but its really 1500, i heard they rated it per voice coil for some reason for that sub. i got a regular ti 15 and i'm putting 1200 to it and it only getting about 2.5 inch excursion. still really loud though.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us