Can anyone tell me the difference, if any....

Bronze Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 47
between the Pioneer DEH-P4800MP and the Pioneer Premier DEH-480MP....I assume since they both have a P before the number, that they are both Premier....but are they the same radio?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
Just looked at www.pioneerelectronics.com and there are a FEW differences...The 4800 is NOT a Premier has a "Subwoofer Direct Control Key" that the 480 does not. The 480 is a Premier, has 4volt,100ohm Preout Voltage and Impedence (compared to 2volt,1k ohm for the 4800), has a 2year warranty(1yr for4800), and has "Premier Service and installation". So NOW what I need to know...is the 480 a better deal. as there is not much difference in price, AND I can get the 480 at a local sound shop, have it installed by them, and get the 2yr warranty.

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 1491
yes.

georgie1
Unregistered guest
ty mut is wrong. the sound quality is by far different.

Silver Member
Username: Greeney1888

Maple Grove, MN United States

Post Number: 178
explain yourself georgie1

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
huh,I would think that a Premier would definately be better than a regular Pioneer,and 4volt pre-out would be better than 2.2volts...ty was agreeing. so yeah, explain yourself georgie1

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 1528
First off, I said yes to the 480 being a better deal bought and installed for the 2 yr warranty.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us