Fat mat, edead, dynamat

Silver Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 459
dynamat extreme is too expensive for me. i dont have alot of money right now. which one of these would you prefer, or is their any other ones that work just as well? my car just rattles.

Silver Member
Username: Big_oso

Post Number: 602
Raamat or second skin. They are cheaper than extreme and peform remarkably well.

Silver Member

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 460
any other opinions?

edead has some good prices i think. i will be getting thi(whatever chioce) off of ebay.

Silver Member
Username: Goose5714

Post Number: 220
i put 2 layers of fat mat on most of my trunk and it still rattles, but i think it is because i missed some parts cause of where my amp is mounted, you get lots of it for the price but it took them 3 weeks to ship it....

Bronze Member
Username: Scott_debaker

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 85
i did my whole car in fat mat i dont got any rattles only sum vibrations an thats the door lock rode an window arm an an it sounds go0d i only used 160sqft i bought 200sqft for like 250 from ebay but takes long 2 ship but worth it nothin inside rattles an its so0 clean i love it

Silver Member
Username: Stamant

Pensacola, FL USA

Post Number: 138
Go with RaaMat BXT 60. Rick is the owner of the company and is very good at customer service. The price is very good also. Check out raamaudio.com. I used this stuff for my trunk and doors. I installed it today and it only took 5 hours. I was very impressed with the RaaMat.

Silver Member

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 461
how much do you think i would need for covering my whole trunk?? ..jeep cherokee.. 1989

Silver Member

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 463
bump.

and what is: B-Quiet Extreme-any one know... how much would i need to cover the trunk of a jeep cherokee?

Silver Member
Username: Terry6405

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 434
no
get edead V3, it is a liqid base that you pain on. it gets in small crevies that mats cant. idealy, i would do a layer or 2 of V3, then a layer of edead mat, then another layer of edead.

that would be great

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1540
Check out bquiet too.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5859
i second edead v3

Bronze Member
Username: Shepyjay

Ont Canada

Post Number: 28
brown bread is just as good as dynocrap xtreme get a whole shop roll to do your whole car for 300 bucks

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 338
use edead on the floor and use 2nd skin on the doors and trunk lid.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us