Uninstall a system

jusvisitin
Unregistered guest
i need some advice. i plan on trading in my vehicle as soon as i get off work and i don't have the time to completely uninstall it properly. my question is if i just disconnect all the wires from the amp and capacitors in my trunk will it ruin anything? i just don't have the time to pop the hood, disconnect everything and strip the wires from the car to.
so if anybody can let me know it would be a great help!

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 1899
if u dont care to just loose the wires then disconnect whats important and take it...wiring kits dont cost much anyways

jusvisitin
Unregistered guest
yeah im not worries bout the wires, just was curious if when i just unplug the amps and caps. and leave the wires still ran if it would hurt the car or my equipment

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 1902
ran what? the car or system?
cause the answer to both of those is it wont hurt it.
if u dont have time to tak the wire off the equpipment the right way then u can just cut the wires and pull the equipment, but cut the wires one by one or u will get one hell of a shock :-)

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 5917
once u remove the + audio cable from ur battery & - ground that is bolted onto the car's body well then no current flows anywhere ...then later when u have time on u disconnect everything like normal ....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us