No speaker wires?

Username: Mickeyg

Post Number: 6
i have 6x9 speakers that i would like to wire in to the back of my head unit,usually it would be a piece of cake jus unplugging the existing speakers and wiring in the new ones with the old wire. however i do not have any wires coming out of the iso block on the back of the head unit? any help would be much appreciated?

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1172
what model HU do you have??

and is there a place where the wires should be and just no wires comming from them(they can be yanked out of the plug) or no place for speaker wires at all??

Username: Mickeyg

Post Number: 7
yer there is place for the wires to go i jus dont know how to get the wires into the block do i just solder them in or what would b the way?

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1181
if they are all on a harness plug, you should be able to pick up another harness for like $10. if the unit is still sold in stores, they might have one on hand, if not you should try ebay.

the wires are held in the plug by pins which crimp on the ends of the wires, then clip into the plug. you will need thoes pins for a proper connection, not sure if you can get thoes anywhere and its very hard to crimp them as they are tiny.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us