Need a Question Answered about Hifonics 1605d and L7

Unregistered guest
Here is my situation i have a 98 dodge ram and i am purchasing a 15'' l7 and i have a hifonics 1605d mono class amp and i am curious how i should wire it i dont want to blow it and how high can i turn my amp control it ranges from 0db to 18db i need some advise and i came to the guys that know it so help me if you can also it will be a ported box.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 5767
well most ppl here would advise u NOT 2 buy a L7 - u need a 2ohms dvc sub ,look @ 15" SX instead on www.reaudio.com .....

Username: Ctmike

Post Number: 7
listen to rovin. a friend of mine had two of those with only about 900watts to each one, and after only a few months one of the subs started showing wear and eventually began cracking at the corners. and when he contacted kicker they said that damage was his fault and they wouldn't honor their warranty. not to mention they sounded like sh&t. i would personally go with either an alpine type x, some jl's, or the sx rovin suggested.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 5774
was feeling lazy 2 type but ctmike has said it^^^ all exactly what will happen -

contact that guy Casey Wood who is mostly on the SUB section - he has a brand new SX 15" for sale .....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us