Do you think we could get this started?!

Bronze Member
Username: Greeney1888

Maple Grove, MN United States

Post Number: 84
i was thinking it might be a good idea to see if we can get a HO Alt group buy started cause im sure a lot of people out there could use 1.
i saw that Termpro had one with Iraggi and it just ended so i was just wondering if anyone would be interested?

Silver Member
Username: Goose5714

Post Number: 139
Possibly depending on when i get cash/what price would be/if they make one for my car...lol lots of contingencyies there

Silver Member
Username: Goose5714

Post Number: 141
I might be interested depending on price/what they have for my car/time frame.

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California

Post Number: 405
I'm not sure if you can do this because when there are group guys for subs, they are all the same sub, but for alternators people will want different amperage and for different cars, prices can very.

Silver Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 624
i need a ho alternator. you know what would be better? a bracket to add a second alternator. that would probably be cheaper.

Silver Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 767
i would be interested but i dont know for what kind of car because i am gonna be getting a new one soon but once i finally do get that car i would def do this

Bronze Member
Username: Lewass

Bloomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 94
I am interested as is everyone else who hasn't bought one yet. Make a few phone calls and tell them we could get like 15+ people for the initial buy and more after that. See what you can find out and post it back.

Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1429
Bad idea. You'd be better off buying on your lonesome.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us