Off Topic - Refurbished

Silver Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 819
Hello all, I was thinking about getting a Logitech Z-5500 speaker system but noticed they are a lot more then what I can pay for one right now. However, I came across a computer store in Canada which sells refurbished one's $70 cheaper than the new ones. Do you think it's ok to go with a refurbished set? Will they work just as good as a new set? I can get them for $250 with shipping included. Here's a link below. Thanks guys!

http://www.canadacomputers.com/index.php?do=ShowProduct&cmd=pd&pid=009433&cid=SP

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 5688
Idk - i say 2 buy it new & have piece of mind knowing that .

If were like 1/2 price i'd say give it a shot - but Save & spend the 70 bux more ........

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 820
It is a authorized logitech dealer and comes with their warrenty and stuff tho. Still not sure what I'm going to do, trying to get a big more info from logitech and the company.

Silver Member
Username: John_wash

Nashville, Tennessee

Post Number: 132
how long of a warrenty tho

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 823
it's only 90 days from the dealer, but that's all they give on the new one's too

Silver Member
Username: John_wash

Nashville, Tennessee

Post Number: 135
id say go for it

Silver Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 625
cant u get them in the states? i bought from a guy in canada once and got ripped off big time.

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 824
I can get them in the US, but shipping charges for something that big and also border charges will be huge. Like I said, they are a authorized dealer so I can't see it being too big of a problem.

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 826
hmmm...I think I'm going to go with the Z-5300e for now. I know it's only half as good, but I can get a brand new one with 2 year warranty for a lot cheaper. I already have the Z-2300 so between the both of them, it should get fairly loud.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us