Mtx ThunderFoam

Bronze Member
Username: Halter

Ohio

Post Number: 68
Ok, I have a Dodge Dakota with the Bench seat in back...I was wondering foor around 320 if a Mtx Thunderfoam would be good...I dont want to set no records of anything just a daily driver... and I think it would be nice not have to rip out my bench just for a system....Would u guys go that route or what? Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 1764
not a fan of mtx subs...amps are a different story , whats ur budget...you're probably looking for more sq id believe , right ?

Silver Member
Username: Pelona

Post Number: 664
those new mtx thunder amps look pretty good to me. they charge alot for not many watts. probably cuz theyr underrated.http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=page.display&page_id=14&mfg_accou nt_ID=48&category_id=3

Bronze Member

Ohio

Post Number: 69
Yeah I am not looking for no competition...just I dont want to rip my whole back seat out and shtuff..and that box would be awesome...cause I could still have bass and still have ppl ride....but .. just wondering your guys opioions

Gold Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1339
Thunder...FOAM? What kind of name is THAT?

...STRIKE FEAR IN THE HEARTS OF FELLOW COMPETITORS WITH YOUR THUNDERFOAM SUBWOOFERS!...

Bronze Member

Ohio

Post Number: 70
its not a woofer..its a box

Gold Member

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1346
Oh lol...I was going to say...If that's a woofer, it's REALLY sad.

Gold Member

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1347
Still, that's a very stupid name for enclosure even...

Anonymous

it's called ThunderForm not Foam... foam does sound funny tho. There great if you just wanna add a little bass to your ride. Don't expect them to be the greatest thing you have ever heard but they will sound good. A buddy of mine bought one for his Toyota tacoma and it works out great for him. I'd say go for it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us