Question?

Silver Member
Username: Loc_out

Post Number: 300
I plan on buying a 2500HD crew cab the only thing stoping me is that i love loud systems. Has any of you guys seen or hear of a crew cab having a good system? If you have pic please post them or link to websites.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 2180
just how loud do you want it?

there is a lil room under the back seat to put a pair of 12's. (if i remember correctly)

you may be able to stick 2 compVr's under there.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 5086
http://mobile.jlaudio.com/products_stealthbox_detail.php?fit_id=1532

Anonymous

Can anybody help me design a box for 3 15" L7s. Right now im using one, running off a 2000watt amp(about 1100rms)at 2ohms. I built a sealed box to use until i could figure out all i needed to know for a ported box. I'm goin for loud, yet still usable for daily driving, so maybe I could section off the port, and plug parts up to change the tuning. Im not really sure :S and I'd appreciate any help. Also, im lookin for a large amp. About $400 to spend. Any help would be great.

Silver Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Post Number: 818
dam.... that will be soooo loud... but not sound good.... aren't you under powering them aith only 1100 RMS?

Silver Member

Post Number: 301
what do you guys think about this setup? Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 302
what do you guys think about this setup?

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5569
looks nice, but not loud enough for me

Anonymous

"dam.... that will be soooo loud... but not sound good.... aren't you under powering them aith only 1100 RMS?"

I've only got one hooked up at the moment, in a sealed box. 500watt rms per vc. so 1000watt rms per sub. Everyone says that the L7 SQ is terrible, but im using a 1.5ft^3 enclosure with some stuffing in it and the SQ isnt bad for Rap. I wouldnt consider listening to anything else tho, it would b a nightmare. I was needin to kno about how many cu. ft. per sub, and how much port space and depth for a slot port?

Silver Member

Post Number: 305
Chauncey if i could i would go with 2 15' but space is an issue here. Need hlep guy's

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 5115
are those w6v1"s?

Silver Member

Post Number: 307
James i dont know what they are, i got the pic from the autotrader. I would be happy if they were w6.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us