MIA, FL USA

Post Number: 466
wat are some good components for about 150-200$ a pair
and how are the RE RE components and how much do they run

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 131
RE comps are pretty good and i think they run in that price range. If you want some CDT EF series comps email me and i'll hook you up. WHat kind of car they going into?

Silver Member
Username: Robert_d

MIA, FL USA

Post Number: 468
03 rsx
im doubting im gunna get a 18sx over a idmax but u think 50 rms to Re comps will stand against the 18 sx
amps using ... orion 4004 and orion 1200d

Silver Member

MIA, FL USA

Post Number: 470
also i want to make boxes for my 6.5's and mount them into the frame but its gunna be a lil hard ... how much cubic inches you think my box will need and whats the thinest i can go with mdf ?

Silver Member

Concord

Post Number: 138
50rms is not enough to get them really going. And if installed in door you don't need to make boxes for them. Deaden the doors well and use the doors enclosure space as the eclosure.

Silver Member

MIA, FL USA

Post Number: 471
how much u think i need to get them goin ? does image dynamics make good components ?

Silver Member

MIA, FL USA

Post Number: 472
bump

Silver Member

Concord

Post Number: 278
yes the Chamelons are a nice set of comps from ID. For comps i like to have about 100rms on hand if not more, depends on the speakers. Since I sell CDT, i usually tell people with CDT comps have atleast 150rms on hand for the CL and EF, and 200 on the HD and ES. They can do well with less but you get the most out of them with more.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us