Sub F/S

Unregistered guest
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26item%3D5866364785%26&sspagename= STRK%3AMESE%3AIT%26

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5391
good luck.lol

Unregistered guest
Bump

Bronze Member
Username: Jbump

Nebraska City, Nebraska USA

Post Number: 76
I'd buy it for the box, and sell the box for 30$...:-) give the sub about 800wrms and truly make it XPLOD

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5522
Ur basically paying for the box.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
I could probably sell the hole setup where i live for about 50 or 60 bucks, kids here are idiots and think their Duals are the best ever because they have the neons and have never heard of dampening materials.. kinda sad..

Silver Member
Username: Yukhui

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

Post Number: 108
That's it? I guess kids in my town are quite a bit more ignorant, lol. One of my friends was selling a pair of audiobahn dub edition 12's for $220 and another friend jumped on that offer until I explained it to him...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 81
lmao, Theres a kid here thats freakin out over some audiobahns because he can't find a good amp for em..(blew all his money on the subs..) i told him audiobahns were unreliable, that he should look into some alpines, re, diamond audio, treo, ect.. but he gave me this glare..

Bronze Member
Username: Goose5714

Post Number: 87
Most of the kids around here are ingnorant like that two, except the 4 people i know who work at/are realted too people who work at the local audio shop, and they still aren't the brightest becasue they think jl is the best thing ever. (jl is nice but overpriced IMO)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us