Arsenal buyers

Silver Member
Username: Jron

Post Number: 138
was pondering about this sub to replace my type r, does anyone have it hooked up and played it yet? How does it compare to the avalanche??

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 1774
ask uhh tyler and SiX

Bronze Member
Username: Clacla100

Tallahassee, Fl US

Post Number: 74
I had a type R and i replaced it with an avalanche. The avalanche kills the R. There is no competition. The avalanche has the most amazing lows of any sub ive ever heard. It has amazing bass its a very controled speaker. Im guessing the arsenal is the same way.

Silver Member
Username: Iufan4lifeul

Post Number: 911
Arsenals sound amazing. SOOO deep, loud, and the SQ is amazing. I have the speaker crossed over at 150Hz and it sounds amazing all of the way up to that point. According to chad (the owner of ascendant audio), the speaker retains musicality past 200Hz! It really is an awesome sub.

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1825
chris, id reccomend crossing a sub over at no higher than about 90hz. different occasions require slightly higher or lower but 90 for a good SQ sub should be fine. there is no need for a sub to play 150hz tones as the mids should take over. unless your tlakign about liek tangbang or similar subs which are actually sub/midbass speakers.

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3097
Im actually thinking about gettng either 1 15 Arsenal and put it in my sealed 2.2 enclosure that i used on my Avalanche 15

or

2 Arsenal 12's and put them in my JL prowedge sealed box i had my 12w6v2's in.

Not sure which way to go yet.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us