Audiobahn amps any good?

Username: Mike_botello

Muskegon, MI

Post Number: 4
are audiobahn amps any good? my buddy has a 8002t and i think it is a good amp. alot of people say audiobahn sucks and i personaly think there subs are crap but how about there amps?

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5718
there intake amps are decent, but thats it, they all put out there rated power, but the others are a bit pricey

Muskegon, MI

Post Number: 5
ok so im pretty sure im gettin 2 cvr 12's and im gunna wire them to 2 ohms and i can get a 8000t or a 8002t amp for about the same price around 130 shipped. which one would be beter for the cvr's? or is there a better amp that is really close to that price that would be good for the cvr's?

Silver Member
Username: Goose5714

Post Number: 146
a8000t. A8002t won't work basically. Are your subs dual 2's or 4's becasue you could get some hifonics amps around the same price and they have more power.

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 533
get the 4 ohms DVC version of the CVR's an a A8000T an wire the subs together for a 4 ohm load

this guy has the A8000T's for $122 after shipping an everything

http://cgi.ebay.com/Audiobahn-A8000T-Intake-Mono-Amplifier_W0QQitemZ5866492365QQ categoryZ48597QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 534
hold up i meant get the 2 ohms DVC CVR's an wire them together for a 2 ohm load to get the full 800rms out of the amp

Muskegon, MI

Post Number: 7
ok cool.. thats what i will do. thanks

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 537
or you could do what josh said an buy a hifonics an buy two 4 ohm DVC's an wire um together for 1 ohm to the amp

Muskegon, MI

Post Number: 8
do you know how much the hifonics amp would be? and would there be a big difference between the audiobahn at 2 ohms and the hifonics at 1?

Muskegon, MI

Post Number: 9
ok nevermind about the price... i looked on ebay and the cheapest one is like $133 shipped but it is only rated at 600wrms x 1 at 1 ohm. would that be enough? if not there is another that is 1000wrms x 1 at 1 ohm for 173 shipped..i just want to be able to get the best out of the kickers for little money so basically my question is would the hifonic be the way to go and if so what one..?

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 538
just get the audiobahn its ur best bet for the price
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us