Powerful 15"?

Bronze Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 16
I have a custom box already fitted in my car with a 2500d orion amp. I need a 15" that can pound the shiiit now. Anyone have any up for sale, if not what would all you guys recomend. I have a limited amount of money but I'm open to all suggestions I'm kinda leaning torwards a sub that can handle roughly 2000wats rms. I figure if I have the amp to push it, i mine as well have a sub that can take it. Well let me know what you guys would all recomend. Thanks a bunch. By the way if anyones looking for a comp car with a full system ready to go check mine out. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2240405

Gold Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 1575
re mt
www.reaudio.com

Silver Member
Username: Pelona

Post Number: 536
15" orion h2
15" eclipse ti pro
15" re mt

Silver Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 548
Treo SSX

Silver Member

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 549
was that 166.7 db in the port or dash and what mic is it on? thats very very very very loud.

Silver Member

Post Number: 538
very loud

Silver Member

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 550
another question why does ur profile say you have 2 Audiobahn 15"s and the link has 4 15" IDmaxs? im guess the car is a friends or something?

Silver Member

Post Number: 539
thats probaly just his competition car.

he probably just uses the audiobahns for daily use in his car. lol

Bronze Member

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 17
I havent update my profile in a year but yes pelon ur right it was for my daily driver. The comp car i actually inherited from my brother when he went to college. I believe the mic was used at the dash but I'm not sure. He knows a lot more about this than i do. As for my daily driver i had a 15" power acoustik but it blew in two weeks even with my amp down to like 25%

Silver Member

Post Number: 541
you went from audiobahn to power acoustik? bad choice.

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1801
dont they only make idmax's from 10-12inch?

the NEW RE SX....

team rockford fosgate....

Bronze Member

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 18
those subs are not idmax lol there called idspl there impossible to get and worth a crap load. My bro only got them because he competed for Image Dynamics a couple years back. He said something along the lines of only a hundred or so were made but there insanly loud. By the way has anyone used or heard a rfl sub and what did you think?

OOOOOOOOOOk
Unregistered guest
just buy a sub that can take the power and is matched with cubic feet of volume in the box. Ive a million different subs in the same power from cheap to expensive and they all sound the same if there in the same power class.

Bronze Member

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 19
well the box is roughly 3.5 cubes but I plan on having the sub mounted inside out, Dont know if it makes a difference or not
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us