Box for 2 jl13w7's. anyone want to make one?

Username: Louisianamild

Post Number: 1
does jl have H.O. boxes for 13's? i didn't see it on their site. if they did, I'd probably go for those, i'm mostly looking for SPL. if not, does anybody have experience with making boxes for w7's (glasswolf?) willing to build and ship?

i'll probably just get a local shop to install it all, but i trust some of the gurus on here more with building boxes. if i'm gonna spend all this money, i want the right box.

just got a new job so i want to go all out.

Silver Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Post Number: 689
JL are SQ, i've heard that their spl isn't all that great...

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 5448
thats ^^^ what i was thinking - if u want just plain old SPL u should have gotten some kicker L7 subs instead...

Silver Member

Post Number: 694
YAY Rovin agreed with me ^_^

Username: Louisianamild

Post Number: 2
i really liked the h.o. sound with the w7's that i heard. i think it's plenty spl, but i just want the right box. any ideas?

Silver Member

Post Number: 700
get the H.O. box, if not, go to a store and get one that meets the specifications excatly

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 593
Jl doesn't make a HO box for the 13w7 but if you have enough room i'm sure a shop could design a box that would be very similar. and BTW 2 13w7's if properly powered will be plenty loud. the w7's do get pretty loud.

Silver Member
Username: Pelona

Post Number: 433
jl and kicker are about the same in spl depending on which sub model. but jl has waaaaaaay better sq.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us