Selling my subs anyone interested check me out

Username: Chris305

Post Number: 2
im selling my system. i have pictures if you need any. only been used for 3months reason for selling cause i wanna upgrade and get into competition. 3 15in compvr's 500rms(each)1000max. with a sealed box. asking for 600$+shipping

Silver Member
Username: John_wash

Nashville, Tennessee

Post Number: 129
hey chris how did those kickers sound

Post Number: 6
the compvr's there loud i would set car alarms off more than 300 feet away. and i know its probably much farther than that. instead of getting six of these's ima just get 4 compvx's or fosgate T's. less room for the bumm. j-dub
everyone wants my system but they want it for like 300$ im like you crazy this is one of the top of the line brands and its trus loud shyt. not no bullshyt. i stand behind all my shyt

Bronze Member
Username: Demon_pride

Crowder, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 49
You may stand behind it... But most people know 3 Comp Vr's arent worth that used. 3 Months can put alot of wear on some subs if you pound them. And since you brag alot, you sound like someone who slams them 24/7. 300 sounds about reasonable.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4991
U can get them brand new on ebay for 100 per, so 300 might not be a bad deal for just the subs

Post Number: 9
nah i dont think so. and yes i do play it any of course cause that shyt hits hard and i luv it.and there dual 2opm subs. so it takes more. 2005 model but not 24/7 just whenever i go out to work. 300 is like giving them away man cause they still sound like when i got them havent smoked or anything no poping. kickers are good and hold alot of beating. its livin loud. and its coming with a box

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4995
I have kickers and i love them, but if any of ur friends discover the internet u will never sell ur subs at that price.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4996
http://cgi.ebay.com/BRAND-NEW-05-KICKER-CVR15-COMP-VR-15-SUB-2-ohm-1000-W_W0QQit emZ5862180014QQcategoryZ58035QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Anonymous

cgi.ebay.com/3-Kicker-CVR-15-subs-subwoofers-sub-subwoofer_W0QQitemZ5860237988QQ categoryZ58035QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

yeah i know, 05 model

(it says hes using this money to pay for school but would he really have 12, 15 inch subs?)

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4997
There are alot of diffrent places besides ebay where u could get them brand new for wayyyyyy less then what he's charging

Post Number: 10
you will not find them in a box dual 2opm for that less. and hes not even selling them at that 151 its a bid. plus shipping and just the subs. its gonna cost you another 150 to 200 to get a box for it. ill even go down to 550+shipping 50$ i just wanna sell them but get the moneys worth of them. it isnt bullshit. go ahead and get f'ed over by them. but im the real deal.i got a life time warrety if anything happens send back which ever and i get free new. but 550 is my final offer.

Gold Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 1502
lol ur the real deal huh ?

Anonymous

dual 2 ohm, dual 4 ohm, single 2,4,8...ohm. in most cases it doesnt matter in cost. in the other few cases its under 5 bucks. i can make a nice box for them for 50 bucks. so yeah, your still way overpriced

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5006
nope dude 55 is the buy it now, not just a bid.

Gold Member

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 1504
yea what kind of box for $200 ?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
nah. 50bunks yeah it you find some shiity wood. them subs weigh alot. and it will just ripp apart some shiity wood. but thats yall

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5008
I payed like 220 brand new for each of my L7's no way i would pay more than 110 for a cvr

Anonymous

49"x97" of 3/4" MDF - about 25 bucks max. call that shytty wood

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5014
chris do u go to but buy, and circus city alot and listen to there diffrent setups???

Gold Member

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 1505
''49"x97" of 3/4" MDF - about 25 bucks max'' exactly..how you gonna call that $hitty ?

Anonymous

if your talking to me, im not callin it shytty. i was meaning something like "id like to see you call it shytty wood..."

Gold Member

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 1509
i know me too , i was talking about chris not u

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California

Post Number: 341
haha this guys funny. real deal? the real deal is that no one is going to buy them thats so over priced, sh!ty wood? $200 for a sealed box? that better have a coffee maker and a george foreman attached...

Bronze Member
Username: Demon_pride

Crowder, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 52
"haha this guys funny. real deal? the real deal is that no one is going to buy them thats so over priced, sh!ty wood? $200 for a sealed box? that better have a coffee maker and a george foreman attached..."

And a little mini-fridge in the center?

Look dude... Most people here know 10x more about Car Audio than you do. Trust me, when I started here I didn't know jack, but from reading around and posting, asking questions and stuff, I've become knowledgable and these people helped me get there. We know what we are talking about... Most of us buy our systems off eBay or other users. Cheaper, realiable, warranties. I bought a KX2500.1, list price 1000+ for 600 on there. And thats brand new, including warranty. Don't say we don't know what we're talking about. And personally... it doesn't take that much skill to make a good box. 200+ for a box is rediculous considering the cost of wood and the effort to put into it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us