Special session

Bronze Member
Username: Lets_talk_sound

Post Number: 29
In Texas, the schools are all running out of money so their having a special session to fix the prob. One congressman said that he was going to tack on an amendment saying that a car can't have any speaker greater than 10" in the car or over 300 watts. If so, the first is a ticket, the second is they impound your car... I personally wanna find where he lives and blast my system out there in the wee hours of night. I'll do some more looking into this and try to figue out his name and such. What a duesh bag.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 4438
yeah talk about predudice

Gold Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 1424
wow that sucks , im glad it wasnt like that at my high school

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 1971
the same thing is going on in St Louis.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4439
i tell you what if i went to that school he would be in court

Bronze Member
Username: Celica150db

Australia

Post Number: 35
do you's have any aniti-hoon law's over there??

we cant have our exhaust sound louder then 80db's
cant turn our sterio's up coz we get classed as a hoon! And if you get busted doin it they impound your car!!

Silver Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 824
spence just tell me, ill wake his a$s up. =D

a 10inch? whats next 6x9s? << thats must be the craziest law, who the hell is going to enforce it?

Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1423
in order to enforce that law the owner would have to consent to a search of his vehicle. If the kid has any type of knownledge of law he wouldnt consent and ask for a warrent.

No judge in there right mind should give a warrent for that.

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 1650
ha ha my teachers bang thier head with the bass...they could care less

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4761
yes but in order for a cop to search your car all they have to do is see subs through the window and thats prob cause, if you have a air freshener in your car, thats prob cause, there are so many things a cop can search your car for they would never need a warrent thats rediculious!

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1140
i'll tell ya whats redicilous, my brother got a ticket in his driveway for "disturbing the peace", and he doesn't even live in town, his closet neighbor is like 1/8 of a mile away, but a cop went passed his house when he was tuning his amp or something, turned around and gave him a ticket in his own fvkin driveway, what a crock of sh!t.

Gold Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 1982
cops in louisiana can do a "plain site" search...ex, stuff he can see through the windows or in the bed of your truck.

oh...and since i'm on the subject of louisiana cops:

THE MONROE, LA POLICE CAN SUCK MY D!CK. I got pulled over last night on my way back from hooters...I was literally 75yrds away from my doom. I pulled over IN THE DORM PARKING LOT. I stuck my head out the window and said, "what you got man?"...he asked me for my drivers license and to get out of the truck. So i did, and he proceded to tell me that my brake light was out.

...ok...

So the buddy in the truck hits the brakes for me to see, and the right had brake lite is half out. Not the whole lite...just the top half...BUT IT STILL LIGHTS UP RED!!! ALONG WITH ALL MY OTHER LIGHT. I'm like WTF?!?

He then asks me for insurance and stuff...go to the glove box to get em. While i'm looking for it all, he is eye-balling my box in the truck. I give him my stuff, he goes back to his car for like 10mins (all this time, my hooter hotwings are getting cold...so, as you might expect...i'm pi$$ed) He finally come back and hands me a ticket...for a brake lite that WORKS!!! (sorry good for nothing b!tch @$$ cvm-guzzlin wh0re!...WTF is wrong w/ this guy...if i had a pipe i would have bashed him!!!)

so, now i have a ticket that i have to take care of, i'm not gonna have to pay it (i'm cool like that ;)), but i have to go through a bunch of sh1t to get it fixed.

all i'm really getting at is:
dont the police have anything better to do than put someone over on campus for absolutly nothing?!?!?!?

---end rant---

:-)

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1143
damn marshall i think you got me beat, LOL, but i got a good one for ya, my one friend got pulled over, this was a while ago cause his liescence plate didn't look right, how the fvk is a liescence plate supposed to look like, i mean come on don't cops have something better to do with their time, like eat some more donuts.

Gold Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 1987
Dustin,

i'm surprized he didnt pull the "licience plate dont look right" thing on me. my plate has dents all in it from backing into my boat trailor :-)

here is another one for ya...
my uncle got pulled over for "swerving" (sp?)...and the cop claimed that he had to run 90mph just to catch up to him. the cop held him on the side of the road for nearly an hour because his inspection sticker "didnt look right". he called for back-up and while he waited for them, he searched the car. My uncle got a ticket for an altered inspection sticker and something else...he went by a body shop and they said his inspection sticker was 100% fine the next day.

but here is the great part...the next morning he found out that he was missing ~$400 what was in a bank envolpe on the front seat :-). In the vid of the cop searching his car...all the cop did was get in the car, run his hand around on the front seat, then walk back to the cop car.

---take from this what you will---

oh and by the way...after my uncle accusted the cop of taking the money and they reviewed the tape...the parish dropped all charges.

Silver Member
Username: 420pimp2

Post Number: 234
Upload

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1144
LOL, this is kinda of topic but i found this article
OREM, Utah - An man who called police to report the theft of a quarter-pound of marijuanaa was arrested when police recovered the bag of pot and then invited him to come to the Public Safety Building to identify it.

Kory C. Tippetts, 18, identified the pot as his and then was arrested and booked into the Utah County jail for investigation of possession of marijuanaa in a drug-free zone with intent to distribute, police said Tuesday.

Tippetts had called police on Monday evening after he returned home and found that someone had broken a window, got cut on the glass, and crawled into the house. Tippetts told police the only thing missing was the quarter-pound of marijuanaa he was selling.

Tippetts also told officers that earlier in the day a man had called him about buying some marijuanaa, but he was on his way to work and told the caller no.

Tippetts gave police the man's name.

Officers found Richard W. Hight, 23, at his mother's home in Provo. He had a cut on his arm and blood-soaked pants. Police also recovered six ounces of marijuanaa at the home.

Hight was arrested for investigation of burglary, theft and possession of marijuanaa in a drug-free zone with intent to distribute and booked into the Utah County jail.

What a dumbass, must have smoked himself retarded or something.

Bronze Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 39
Get enough of them, you can make 6x9's thump, lol.

Gold Member
Username: Mikechec9

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 2086
http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/stlouiscitycounty/story/5AFDE4 812298C51E862571040017046D?OpenDocument&highlight=2%2C%22car%22+AND+%22stereo%22

Gold Member

Post Number: 4473
These measures a severe but it does show the concern and distaste for blatant disrespect for others by some in the car audio hobby. I think they should handle it as the law is now but just get serious with offenders who are without question disrespecting others with ground pounding bass. Just an honest assesment from a guy who loves car audio himself.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us