Installing my system

Bronze Member
Username: 60buck

Webster, Ny

Post Number: 49
i still don't know if its such a good idea to do this or not...i have posted on here before, but here it is again. i have the jvc kd-avx1 and i also have 2 jl 500/1's and 2 jl 12 w7's. i already have the jl 2 amp wiring kit @ 4 gauge. does anyone have any suggestions on how i should set this system up.. if i have never done install work before, should i get it professionally installed. thanks for helping.. jason

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 4464
with that kind of money invested and warrantys at stake and being new Id say get it professionally installed

Bronze Member

Webster, Ny

Post Number: 50
thats what i thought. whats an install cost roughly. like 150 bux or so? i was going to wait for it to start getting warmer. this winter has been suprisingly nice tho. i think its snowed like 5 times, and right now in ny, its 55 degrees. been like that since the biginning of last week

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4734
I would think if you have all the wiring and they amps and HU then they would prob charge you anywhere from $150-$200 to install your HU and 2 amps. I would get it done with those amps and not risk messing them up because it will be a costly mistake if something were to happen to them.

Bronze Member

Webster, Ny

Post Number: 51
hu is already installed. i guess i just wanted to accomplish doing it myself, but i'm just going to go ahead and have it done. thanks for helping out
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us