1 15" RE SX or 1 12" RE SE.

NightCreeper25
Unregistered guest
i am currently debating between the two after weeks of deliberation. so i just want to know which one you think will be the all around best choice. (note: this is my first system, so i am fairly new to all this stuff)

Silver Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 798
well the SX is gonna need alot more power...so you have to take that into consideration

Gold Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 1346
well se is for sq and sx is leaned more at spl , so ya gotta tell us whatcha want

Anonymous

hey yea i had a question on thos too, which one is going to give the bigger bump

Gold Member

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 1348
the sx...

NightCreeper25
Unregistered guest
yea i was going for spl, but not i would also like a good sq. i hav anothe question: how much of a difference is their between the 15" SX and the 12" SX, is the cost worth it?

NightCreeper25
Unregistered guest
yea i was going for spl, but i would also like a good sq. i hav anothe question: how much of a difference is their between the 15" SX and the 12" SX, is the cost worth it?

Gold Member

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 1349
what kind of music you listen to ? it you listen to rap get the 15'' , yea its worth the extra money for the 15 i think if you got the room

Silver Member
Username: 420pimp2

Post Number: 206
what one would get louder in a sealed box?

Gold Member

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 1355
are you comparing the 12'' sx with the 15'' sx ? or the sx against se ? dont put the sx in sealed you will not like it at all , if you have to have a sealed box you def. need to go with the se

NightCreeper25
Unregistered guest
well i think im going to go with the 2 12" SEs, but i some help on powering it. Any suggestions for an amp? And also i notices that i have a 12W-90A alternator(i'm not to famailiar with powering but this doesnt seem to be enough), so does anyone have a relatively cheap solution to fix the problem.

NightCreeper25
Unregistered guest
help please...

Silver Member
Username: Thigpen

RVA, Va Usa

Post Number: 454
i have 2 12" SE's and im powering them by a RE 12.1. im having it all installed by a friend in a few days ill tell you much it is. the 12.1 is around 390 shipped straight from RE pretty good match, amps 1200x1 at one ohm and underated by about 200 watts or a little less

Silver Member
Username: Thigpen

RVA, Va Usa

Post Number: 455
tell you how it is*

Silver Member
Username: Kwrubel21

Shelby Township, MI United States

Post Number: 201
not trying to jack this thread but

2 12" sx's on a orion 2500d or 1 15"MT on the same amp??

obviously the sx's are going to have better sq, but how much louder will the MT be, if at all?

Silver Member
Username: Kwrubel21

Shelby Township, MI United States

Post Number: 203
bump

Silver Member
Username: 420pimp2

Post Number: 219
Upload

Username: Nightstriker21

Tampa, FL United States

Post Number: 1