Looking good!

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4655
http://ascendantaudio.com/arco_page.html I know Jonathan said there was no mention obout the tweet in the last article but here there is. This set looks like it is going to be unbeatable at its price:-)

Silver Member
Username: Joebruce

KY U.S.A.

Post Number: 326
Hey james do you think they will make the havocs in 10" or 12"? How do you think the havocs would compare to my jl 12w6v2 in both SQ and SPL? Im thinking about getting one but if you think my jl would be better then im just gonna keep that. I would be putting 1000 watts rms to the havoc.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4657
Ok I talked to Chad today for about an hour for those of you who have talked to him you know what I mean lol! They are only making the Havoc in 15 and 18 with teh 18 being very pricey$$$$$ he said the havoc intro sale will be up within the next week and will be fairley priced with the competition if not a little better. These drivers are goingt to be very nice, for those of you who have heard the ava he said it desimates the ava in output while retaining better SQ then the ava:-):-):-):-):-) I am custom building a enclosure to run one in my truck:-) I dont care what I have to do to fit a 15 it is happening!

Silver Member
Username: Nemen

Trinidad & Tobago West...

Post Number: 139
hey james if you wanna fit a 15 in your truck f2ck the seats just make a big @ss ported box for the 15" Screw on some seatbelts to it and you can sit on the speaker box. lol

Silver Member
Username: Symplestiles

Stockton, CA Usa

Post Number: 459
Nemens got one hell of an idea. custom make a box with padding on the top of it and an extension comming off the back side for a back rest. that would be insane.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us