Eclipse Titanium 15 owners only !

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2864
Im gonna buy this subwoofer soon but whould like to know where the best place to get one is online ?

Also i have a 2.25 cuft sealed box left over from my Avalanche 15 setup which seems to be a good match for the 15 Ti. I emailed eclipse tech and they said that it whould work great with that subwoofer. How much RMS whould you guys suggest i give the Ti ? Im getting a Arc Audio 1000.2T mono amp thats gonna be able to put out 1000 x 1 @ 2 ohm and 900 x 1 @ 4 ohm / I know the 15 Ti is rated at 750rms.

Any suggestions is appreciated.

Silver Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 495
check with indoaudio on ebay. they will have a warranty.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2870
anybody else ?

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2877
Isaac or Jonathan or any eclipse people ?

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1375
Sh1t, give it all 1,000. I've seen Tis handle 2,000 and even one with 4,000 watts RMS in sealed enclosures... Ported is a bit different though...

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1889
indoaudio takes like 2 weeks to even ship your stuff. when i bought the jl1000/1 from them they shipped it like 2 1/2 weeks later. i also just recently bought the dynaudio component set and i am still waiting for it. it has been a week.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2882
I have a 2.25 cuft sealed enclosure that i used for my Avalanche 15 and i think im gonnna use that box for the Ti 15. Should i use any special type of nails or anything to seal it tight.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2886
Cheapest Place online that i can find is electronicgiant.com

Gold Member
Username: Mikechec9

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 2008
www.woofersetc.com 1-2 year warranty

Silver Member
Username: 420pimp2

Post Number: 171
Try here http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_ID=23&m fg_account_ID=31&sort=account_name&=Update+Selection

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4390
thats almost $100 more^^

Silver Member
Username: Islandboy808

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 551
i bought an amp from indoaudio two weeks ago from them and im still waiting to even hear that its shipped.so they got some bad service there.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2888
This is the best deal i could find.

http://www.electronicgiant.net/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=23_49_142&products _id=1128&osCsid=39c111e6ba1b1ea56ca16ffc50cf1247

90 Days warranty thru them. They are unauthorized dealer in NYC. Ive bought a couple of things from them before and have been fine and there shipping is very fast.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2900
Jonathan have you heard the Ti 15 sealed ?

Silver Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 848
does 15" type r count??..

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Ky

Post Number: 4823
This is the best deal i could find.

http://www.electronicgiant.net/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=23_49_142&products _id=1128&osCsid=39c111e6ba1b1ea56ca16ffc50cf1247

90 Days warranty thru them. They are unauthorized dealer in NYC. Ive bought a couple of things from them before and have been fine and there shipping is very fast.

i got my Ti here, it cost me 350 shipped to my door, if u all them and ask i fu can send a money order they wont make u pay for shipping haha....but it also came with a 1 year warrenty from eclipse i sent in to eclipse and it worked. Great compant to work with, i highly suggest it

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4595
hahahah sub I remember I hooked you up with them! lol how you been man long time no see!

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1618
sub, dont think ive forgotten bout ya. i looked up ur number. ima call u tomorrow if i remember. hopefully we can settle this.

x sounds on ebay has them sometimes for really cheap. so far everything ive bought form them was dealt with good service...

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2905
How does the 15 Ti sound sealed guys ? I have 1000 watts rms to give it with a arc audio kar 1000.2T @ 2 ohm
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us