Help Please 15"CVR vs 2 12" Type R's

Username: Free139stylz

Post Number: 1
Hey guys Im always messing with my system but I dont not hardly anything beside how to hook them up.
I have a 15" CVR kicker on a 800watt sony explode 2 channel amp. The problem is I dont know how to wire the dual voice coilover rite now I have both channels connected directly to the sub + - + -
Now I also Have a 1000 watt desiel audio amp that can be bridged im not sure which amp to use on this sub.
And I have two 12" alpine type R dual voice coilover yall think these would sound better then the 15? and on what amp?

Im not sure which amp or subs to go with if yall could help me that would be great.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4905
hands down the 2 12s would win

list model nos of all what u got so the guys here will know how 2 advise u ........

Post Number: 2
im not sure the model numbers
new 800watt 2 channel sony explode
new Apline 12" type R's dual voice coilover
old 15" CVR dual voice coilover in vented box
1000 watt 2 channel diesel auido amp with LPF and HPF settings

which combo would be the best if im only keeping one amp and either the one 15 or two 12's

Bronze Member
Username: Makavelie187

Concord, California Usa

Post Number: 45
the alpine type-Rs all the way i have listened to bolth and i have two 12s kicker cvrs, my friend has two alpine 10' type Rs and his hit harder, bolth being powered to there max potential

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4406
are u sure there both fully powered, because 2 12 cvr's should be louder than 2 10 r's??

What kind of amp and car do both of u have

Post Number: 4
I have a Lincoln LS but the type R's dont sound rite at all with the 800 watt sony explode amp I dunno why but it could be this bbig vented box that the subs are in...

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4407
"800 watt sony explode amp"

^^theres ur problem
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us