How much does this amp put out

Anonymous

and please i dont want to hear that this amp is crap or that to get another amp i just want to know how much it actually puts out, it has 4 30 amp fuses, its the 04 or 05 version , its the lanzar vibe 1800d, some say it has the same output as the vibe 1200d just in a new body but yeah it does when it has 3 30 amp fuses but mine has 4 30 amp fuses doesn't his make a difference. birth sheet says its satble down to one ohm, but it was rated at 1100 watts rms at 1.3 ohms, why didn't hey do it at 1 ohm, thats whats weird to me, any help would be greatly appreciated

Silver Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 500
It has the same circuit board as the vibe1200d, vibe1500d, boss rev3000d, pyramid2400d.

It does a good 1150rms and it is strappable!
And stable to 1ohm.

Now Register!
Takes 2 mins.

Anonymous

so why wuold my local dealer say that this amp was a perfect match for 2 lanzar hrwdc12's, each sub takes 1000 watts rms ????

Anonymous

byump

Silver Member
Username: N2audio

Lawrence, Ks USA

Post Number: 323
just because they're rated to handle 1000w doesn't mean they won't do perfectly well with 500-600. I don't know if I'd call it "perfect", but it should definitely get a lot out of those subs.

BTW, B - you can add Tsunami and Concept to that "same board" list, too.

Silver Member
Username: Lanzarchamp

Bakersfield, California United States

Post Number: 285
yup those subs hit decently hard, bro got my old setup , same thing you have written there anon, metered yesterday windows up new term mic on passenger side floor everything below the windows. in a box tuned to 34 hz hit 135.2 not very very loud but was loud enough for his liking and mine for the time being, till i get my type r;s, but yeah i see y he sold you that amp with those subs, pretty decent match up if you ask me, and i cant believe there's another lanzar fan if you want to call it that, hey there optidriven

Silver Member
Username: N2audio

Lawrence, Ks USA

Post Number: 332
Hey eddie

Upload

I've been a Lanzar fan since the early '90's when my brother put together an entirely optidrive competition SQ system (except the HU).

Silver Member
Username: Lanzarchamp

Bakersfield, California United States

Post Number: 288
thats awesome, i currently as of like 3 weeks ago just completed my whole setup by myself with no help took from 9 am to 4 pm but that was because i had to build my box, but yeah my two lil hrwdc12's have been holding up and if i can find a video camera or something to show you guys what kind of bass im getting youd all be amazed,
but if i would have had 200 more bucks he would have sold me the 2 opti 12's that take 1100 watts rms each and the opti 2000 but i was short on money should have saved....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us