Dilemma...Just got news...

Silver Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Post Number: 954
I just got my e-mail back from AA Audio. It turns out that the 2 12" Arsenals I was looking at are $371 shipped (if I preorder) vs. 2 12" RE SE's at $370 shipped.

This makes the decision VERY hard. Especially considering both are VERY good companies. But which is better for SPL/SQ overall?

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4807
just went to that site & looked @ it - but i didn't see much specs on it

so do post a link .......

Silver Member

Post Number: 957
The specs will be up in 2 days, that's what their email said, because I asked about them.

I have a feeling though, they'll be similar to the SE's, because AA has another line that coming out after the Assassin and Arsenal called "Assault" which is a step better.

Silver Member

Post Number: 958
www.ascendantaudio.com Let it load, click on PRODUCTS.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4811
yea i did that b4 but only saw specs on assassin

http://www.ascendantaudio.com/assassin12.htm#specifications

Silver Member

Post Number: 961
Yep, that's all they've got for now, and the Assassin is what, 300W RMS I believe? I'm guessing when they post the specs in a couple days the Arsenals will be like 600W RMS or close to it.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 5422
I'd wait until the subs actually came out and had a credible review before shelling out $400 bucks on subs I've never heard. The SEs are good for the money, but I was more impressed with IDs offerings for the money spent. That may hold true for these as well, which is why I'd be patient and let somebody else take the dive before you do.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4812
agreed ^^^

was just about to post this a few minutes ago just b4 the forum temp crashed >>>>>>

"""this just imo but i prefer 2 buy stuff that been around a while & showed 2 be a proven performer .

Have u considered the Treos which are said 2 be darn good or u want something different that else has ? .........."""
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us