Dayton 8 inch subs

jac
Unregistered guest
gentlemen and/or ladies:

have any of you had any experince(good or bad) with the Dayton 8 inch subs? im looking to either the qt210-4 or the Sony and frankly, the Daytons specs just seem better all around. any help would be appreciated. overall, i would like to stay away from the mainstream of this genre.

thanks in advance

Silver Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Post Number: 543
anything but sony

jac
Unregistered guest
thank you for your input. do you have any experience with Daytons, personally or second hand?

Silver Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 527
ive listened to alot of systems but ive just never heard any daytons

Silver Member
Username: Scubasteve

College Park, MD

Post Number: 837
Dayton makes great budget drivers. A lot of home audio DIYers have had great successes with their subs, but I've never seen one of them in a car.

Silver Member
Username: Alex_f

Lawrenceburg, Ky Us

Post Number: 506
i just bought 2 dayton 8 inch speakers. its sortof a midbass. havnt hooked it up yet, but it looks good. buildin the boxes 2day

jac
Unregistered guest
please let me know how they sound. overall, the specs look good for 8's. ill prolly run them 100hz and down with 175x2 rms.(that is, of course, when i get some cash.)i have an eight in my spare tire well and it sounds good, i just want something that'll go lower.

Silver Member
Username: Alex_f

Lawrenceburg, Ky Us

Post Number: 512
i started 1 of the boxes yesterday.and i might have it done 2day or 2marrow. ill let u know how it sounds

jac
Unregistered guest
thank you. it would be greatly appreciated.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us