JL vrs kenwood vrs sony

Anonymous

personally i believe that sony and kenwood products are top of the line, but for some reason people on this forum think JL is legitament. JL is very overpriced for cheaply made merchandise. Kenwood and sonys subs dominate in sound quality and loudness. whats the deal with you people and JL?

Silver Member
Username: Islandboy808

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 377
dude dont even try and start an argument,cause u and i both know u are bsing.

Silver Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 205
LOL, sony xplod will tear up the W7.. everyone already knows that.

Anonymous

i want to know whats the deal with JL. overpriced by far. 1000watts for $700, sony and kenwood have same specs for less then half the price...whats so great about JL?

Anonymous

the W7 is good, but not for the price. sony is much better value

Silver Member
Username: A444w444m

Post Number: 188
we were all being sarcastic when we said JL was better. we all no that sony's better, almost as good as pyle and pyramid and boss. i cant believe u couldnt tell we were kidding when we said jl is better.

Anonymous

well why would you give people advise on buying these expensive subs when for the price you can get much better. Boss and pyramid have very cheap amps that are overrated. Sony is top brand in almost every electronic comparison

Silver Member

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 206
sony isnt in car audio...

jl is very very overprices. thats why when people say they need 1200 watts people referr them to the kx1200.1 and orion 1200d.

Silver Member

Post Number: 189
yeah right sony is the best lol they're so good even wal- mart sells them lol

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 5280
Sony is almost up there with Funky Pups. It's just hard to beat the power of the Pups.

Silver Member

Post Number: 192
man jonathan nothing comes close to the Funky Pups. not even sony comes close to that. i had 2 funky pups in my car and i hit 174 db, and i didnt even hav the volume turned up all the way lol

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3736
we really shouldnt answer post from crazy Anonymous, they should register b4 we begin to drop knowledge, we should just let these threads float to the bottom where they belong

Silver Member
Username: Islandboy808

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 386
agreed^^^

Silver Member

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 209
bump

Silver Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 798
one of the shop managers heard that in the next few years, sony is getting out of the car audio part of its business

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4404
Why doesn't Anon go ask Benz/Bmw why their cars are priced more than either toyota/chevy/vw/ford/kia ??? ...they will ask him if he's a retard !.....

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 472
agreed^^ this thread isn't even worth discussing
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us