Components!!!

Bronze Member
Username: 225

H-Town, PA USA

Post Number: 28
I'm in need of a set of components, unfortunately there are no retailers near me with these products so i am unable to test them. So if some of you could give me the pros and cons of the sets and your personel choice that'd be great.

Narrowed it down to:

Alpine Type R SPR-17LS

Boston Acoustics SX60

CDT Audio CL-61A

Diamond Audio...either D361 or M361

MB Quart RCE216

Username: 03galant

Concord, NC

Post Number: 5
whats your budget, i sell CDT and can get you a good deal on the CL-62s which are better than the 61a's. The BAs and the CDT are my choices and out of them i like CDT, upper midrange is solid and the tweets are excellent. email me at honda422@hotmail.com or PM me and i'll help you out.

Bronze Member

H-Town, PA USA

Post Number: 29
does anyone know which of those would have the most midbass response?

Bronze Member

H-Town, PA USA

Post Number: 30
anybody know or have experience with any of them?

alteraudiousa
Unregistered guest
type Rs would have the most midbass of the group but its kinda peaky. The Cl-62s and EF-61s which i can get you will have a solid antural sounding midbass. The EFs have a slightly better midbass to them than the rest. The Bostons are solid sounding but when i demo'd them they were good but just didn't have the midrange i was hoping for. The MBs i wouldn't get. I only liked the Premium series or the QSDs. The diamonds i have not used sorry.

Silver Member
Username: Vinnyqh

Portland, OR

Post Number: 135
Diamonds or the bostons. if you are looking for good midbass make sure you get an amp. My preference is defiantely the diamond, solid mids and highs.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us