Heard of these?

Silver Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Post Number: 331
I was kickin it at this park with a few of my friends, and this kid said he just got a new system in his truck i asked him about it, and like i never heard of ALpine Type-S... he said they are as good as the E's but i haven't heard of those either... but then he was a 700 Watt 2 channel RF amp

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3252
E,S,R,X are alpines subs

Silver Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 316
they are mediocre at best

Silver Member

Post Number: 333
oh ok, thanks Chauncey Brown

Silver Member

Post Number: 344
ok, like with the kid that had the S's he said that when he turns it up really loud, the sealing of his SUV begings to fold under the pressure... has anyone hurd of this??

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3255
flexing??

Gold Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 1413
dude you had me confused for like 5 minutes. because "sealing" is spelled "ceiling" and i was just like what???

Silver Member

Post Number: 345
no not flexing, like totaly colapsing. i didn't understand it either... he said that hes watched his sealing fold like 5 inches down when he turned it up...

Gold Member

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 1414
Not that hard to flex a SUV roof.

Anonymous

is he just stupid?

Gold Member

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 1415
he may just be exaggerating

Silver Member

Post Number: 348
me or my friend? lol, sorry, i had NO clue how to even get close to spellin that word LOL

Anonymous

nolimitsoldier how old are you did u pass high school and if you did how did you pass without knowing how to spell ceiling damn are you that stupid and how could you afford a lexus at that did ur parents buy it for you

the first anonymous
Unregistered guest
ok that wasnt me, but that's funny stuff

Silver Member

Post Number: 352
im 19, and idk about you, but in all the reports i did, i rearly had to spell ceiling, last time i spelt that word was in like 2nd grade. no my parents didnt' buy it for me, i have a job, and not all jobs make you take tests and written tests at that, i detail cars. so yea, we don't spell good and we gammer isn't well ether

u iz stupid
Unregistered guest
spelt? wtf

do you say scrimp to? (shrimp)

i know you have to spell "spelled" to get out of high school. what is the world coming to

Anonymous

ya but the point was if you can't spell ceiling what else cant you spell cause it isnt like its that hard of a word to figure out and yea i dont know about you but to pass high school i think you should be able to atleast kow hoe to spell a word that you learnt in the 2nd grade according to you whats next how do you spell you we learnt that in the 1st grade can you spell that or not that was the dumbest comment ive ever heard so what your saying is a 2nd grader can spell better than you pathetic

Silver Member

Post Number: 355
no, the last time i had to spell that word was in 2nd grade, and i spelt it wrong then too, who gives a crap? like i said to "theREALanonymous" kid, if you don't like what i say, don't read my posts

Silver Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 171
wow everyone is ragging on you that sux a##

Silver Member

Post Number: 356
dude, honesly, idc, they are posting as anonymous, they are to chicken to post who they really are, why should i care, i can't spell, everyone in the world knows it, its like not they are going to make me feel bad about my self

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 172
yea but its funny watching the arguement from my perspective lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 357
nothing to say? thats what i thought. you can't rag on me when i know what i do wrong. if you think your a bad a$s just because you can correct my spelling and act like you know everything about everything go right on ahead and act like that, i know i don't know sh!t i'll admit it to anyone so try and rag on me, see if it phases me the least

Silver Member

Post Number: 358
LOL i bet charlie, its funny over here too man, it really is LOL. im sure everyone else is laughing as well so yea... lol

Silver Member
Username: Baseball1187

Columbia, SC

Post Number: 362
settle down man lol gosh people are crazy

i feel like i have missed out tonight.

dont worry about it nolimit. they are just trying to say dont post unless you know what you're talking about. not a big deal.

charlie- yea it would have been nice to watch lol

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 173
ya def

Silver Member

Post Number: 361
im not going to stop postin you kidding me??? dude, this is freakin hilarious if anything i hope i egg these kids on more so they'll "fight" me on the internet some more:-)

Gold Member

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 1416
I meant your friend is probably just exaggerating.

Silver Member

Post Number: 363
im fine, the anonymous kid is, i mean, yea im sure its hard to read my note things or what ever, but i mean nothing to get pissed for right?

Gold Member

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 1417
Dont even be bothered by them thier just bein jerks.

Silver Member

Post Number: 366
what... you don't enjoy this? Charlie did, and so did i... but ok... your the BassManMIke... so i'll listen to you...

Gold Member

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 1418
Why would I enjoy reading poeple argueing about something so retarded.

Silver Member

Post Number: 370
true, i thought it was funny though... because they think they'll get to me, but yea you are right, it is pointless

Silver Member
Username: Islandboy808

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 248
hey NOL1M1T its ok by u being on here and posting youll eventually get better at spelling.all some of them are saying just be careful what u post thats all so people who dont no much wont get more confused.

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 176
bassmanmike i dont like people arguing but that was just funny

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky.. USA duh

Post Number: 1219
lol i wasted 2 minutes of my life reading this...funny though
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums