Opinions on the MMATTS JUGGERNAUT 18

Bronze Member
Username: Titanbk

Mansfield, CT USA

Post Number: 39
I found it for $500 just wondering what everybodys take on this woofer is for all out spl. I plan on picking up either the kicker 2500.1 or the orion 2500.1 to run it. I have a 5 cubic foot box,which by specs should be enough to run it. Just need to know what the status is on this woofer before I take it any further.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3802
thats a good price . not many ppl on this forum even heard the name but quite a no of ppl in my country uses them.

Heard them from a distance cause no1 lets u near 2 see their stuff - but its very loud !

Some1 told me that the loudest vehicle in my country right now has 12 15s in a panel van but i haven't heard it yet .

A 18" is rated @ 1400wrms - why a 2500wrms amp ???

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3803
uh - thread still in the same spot ...let's see what happens now

testing .....

Bronze Member

Mansfield, CT USA

Post Number: 40
well I'm not sure why but I dont like to run my amp all the way up but like to play with different settings. I don't know just a personal preference. Also I have been told that the rating is very underrated and could probably take the beating of a 2500 for a burp at competition.

Silver Member
Username: Rob_preg

Royal oak, Michigan United states

Post Number: 283
those amps are also underrated and put out slightly more power

Silver Member
Username: Lil_jon

Post Number: 239
dude told me he likes it better then the w7 and the eclipse ti a dealer in miami

dont come back and get pissed at me if u dont like it tho lol cuz i never heard the sub or the ti :D

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4394
the eclipse TI and W7 are not SPL subs they are SQL subs. The jugg's can get very loud, I head a jugg 18 with a kicker 1200.1 to it tuned to 38hz which is low for a spl vehicle and it was astonishing:-)

Silver Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 313
It will run off those amps as long as you watch where you set the gains and such. that sub can take 1800watts no problem but 2500watts is alot for everyday use. im guessing its a ported box?

Silver Member

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 314
look at the treo SSX 18 or if you are really brave CSX 18. there more than 500 but maybe you can find them on ebay for less.

Silver Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 828
ya on other forums they say that the jugg is comparable to the RE mt, and i also found that the csx is louder than the dd9517 using the same amp and box, which is pretty impressive.

Silver Member

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 315
csxs are sick ive only heard one 15 and i fell in love.

Bronze Member

Mansfield, CT USA

Post Number: 41
yes its a ported box and I only run my gain at either 1/4 to 1/2 way up with no bass boost.

Silver Member
Username: Robert_d

MIA, FL USA

Post Number: 441
gain is supposed to match your head units preout voltage it isnt for volume

fonsworth
Unregistered guest
i have 2 15 inch subwoofers(800) rms each..and amp 1500 rms...and i think my head unit is the cheapest u can get came with the car...does it affect the subs alot cuz i think after i turn the subs up loud its soudns destorted...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us