15' ti vs 15" sx

Silver Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 311
alright guys ..

got the winter suv out and its in dire need a system.. cant deal with no bass

i love my 12" tis in my focus hatch ... but i was wondering what you guys thought of this comparison

Off an Ed nine.1 what do u think would have a better response? the sx or the ti ... not much expierience with 15's ... ive heard em before and i like em... just wanted to know opinions ... most likely id put it in a slot ported box for the sx and small sealed for the ti ...
so let me know what u think

thanks guys
mike

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4406
Hey Mike I am selling my avalanche and youlive about 10 minutes from me if you are interested I will sell you the sub and the box for a great deal.

Silver Member

Post Number: 312
i know ive been trying to email you .. but i guess u have madd people trying to get their hands on it .. what were u thinking with box?

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky.. USA duh

Post Number: 1205
BTW james...id say ima go with the SX...my mom is still a little tight. sorry bro

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1396
the SX. hey you can have some variety then. also i think youd be safer being able to give the SX the 1200wrms over the Ti even though its underrated.. also this way you could do ported. (idk why u cant port the Ti but) thats what i would choose IMO

Silver Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 833
the ti has a lot better sq than the sx, they both would be around the same spl wise but the ti requires a lot smaller box, but the ti costs a lot more also. and the sx comes in dvc2ohm and the ti come dvc4ohm so its up to u.

Silver Member

Post Number: 313
james i def want that ava... lemme know.. and hook me up with some pics of the box and a price ... hit me up on aim ... mikee816 or email me binny816@yahoo.com

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2695
What size box does the Ti 15 require for sealed ?

Silver Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 835
i think its around 1.5cf.

Silver Member

Post Number: 314
my 2 ti 12s are in a 2 cf box

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2696
I have a 2.25 cuft sealed box made for the Avalanche 15 but im either gonna put it up for sale or use it for another subwoofer someday.

Silver Member

Post Number: 315
what would u guys suggest amp wise for the ava?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us