Components that will keep up.

Bronze Member
Username: Frkkevin

Fort Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 65
Bought to do the RE group buy for 2 ESX125s so I'ma be getting some components asap. Tomorrow if I have the chance. Well ordering them from somewhere :-). Just wondering the best for the money. Keept in mind w/e I buy will be powered to the RMS rating.

MB Quart DSD216
Infinity KAPPA PERFECT 6.1
Diamond Audio M661
Beyma RFK62
RE .XXX (Price?)
Image Dynamics CXS64
Rainbow SLC265

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2434
have not heard the Rainbow's, Beyma or the XXX, the MB Quarts sound real natural, the kappa's sound great but it sounds like they are being forced out, my friend had a pair of the Diamond's and the tweeter f'ed up, the Id is ok, the chameleons would be better then the ones u posted, but out of those i would take the perfect's because even at high level they still sound the best 2 me

Bronze Member

Fort Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 73
What were the Dynaudio you suggested? Is the Price similar to the to the ones in the list? The perfects will prolly run me 230-250 shipped (guessing). I've gotta search around more and see where I can get them the cheapest. I'm not so sure if I trust ebay anymore. Buying is different than selling but my bro sold some stuff and recieved $1500 worth of fake money orders. Filed a civil lawsuite and has the FBI and Secret Service involved now. So to anyone selling from ebay, watch what you recieve as payment.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2452
the 360's are about $1,300 might can find them cheaper somewhere, but those maybe the best comps i ever heard. Also im sad to hear that happend to u on ebay, thats why i only accept paypal or bidpay when i sell on ebay. But like i stated up there,lol, since ur getting the sx's the perfects will keep up great.

Bronze Member

Fort Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 74
Local shop here carries them for 209 which isn't a bad deal at all. Actually suprised me. I'll prolly end up getting a 1200.1 or a 1000.1 to run the components. 200RMS to each perfectand 300-400RMS to the 8" midrange... whichever mids those might be. Still have no decided.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us