Selling 4 Logic Soundlabs Ex-1000 (3000wsubs)

Silver Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 222
I closed my shop in jan and have had these laying around.Are used, but not abused, ran them in my truck. The specs are :
3000/1500rms
2.5" black alloy dual voice Coils
180oz magnet/360oz Magnet Structure
chrome magnet plate
Dual 4ohm
Sensitivity 90db
Freq response 28hz-1.4khz
7" mounting depth.
recomended encl; .7 sealed and 1.0 ported. I kinow with 2 of them I hit a 142.4 in stock rodeo.****These subs weighed 31lbs in the metal case they come in(3 of 4 have the case) so shipping is alot. or if local pick up.I can send photos if anyone is interested just e-mail me.
Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Geekbike

Post Number: 392
That's a neato basket.

Bronze Member
Username: 2loud4u

Boca Raton, FL U.S

Post Number: 66
how much ?

Bronze Member
Username: Swishblank88

Vashon Island, WA USA

Post Number: 21
Ive heard lots of people bash on logic gear...how do you like them compared to high end subs like type X's and stuf?...since you owned a shop. And they make even higher end stuff than that dont they?

Silver Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 227
I want 45 a sub plus shipping, and as far as the sound they were great and for what I am selling them for you can not go wrong, I paid 3times that for them. And the subs are really decent the amps need some help.

i believe those subs shipped would be around $300 for all 4. Remember the subs in box weigh 31lbs a piece.(by my scale). i had 2 in a memphis slot ported box on a factory system and hit 142.4, not bad for stock.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us