Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2361
there still mtx

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1099
why do you ask trey? are you thinking about buying one?

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 339
there's smaller ones other than the 22"?

Username: Mellowyellow

Post Number: 3
yea i think there like 10, 12, 15

Bronze Member
Username: Hex0rz

Post Number: 19
They have 10 inch to 15 inch jackhammer subs. Listed as a super woofer. The three models are the 9500, 8500, to the 7500. All available in 10-15 inch models.

Personally, I own two 12" Thunder 7500's. I like how the MTX amp series in parallel with these subs have such a great sound quality, while pounding amazingly hard!

Best place to pick your self some subs of these kinds out is on ebay. Great prices in comparison with elite dealers. Although, you wont recieve the in store warranty... Make sure you know who you are going to buy from on ebay. Make sure they state in clear words about their policies!

I paid for two 7500 DVC for $235. That did'nt even amount to one of the subs. Unbelievable!

Bronze Member
Username: Stout_ster101

Shawano, Wisconsin

Post Number: 14
i have two 12 inch 9500's and they are prettty nice, they sounded good when i hooked them up in my friends car becasue my car isnt back from a new motor swap. but once i get my car back and a decent enclosure built i will give yall a full reveiw on them even though chancey said they suck, so they arnt the greatest spl sub, but they shure as hell sound good when you actually want to listen to music and they still bump so ppl will here you coming. oh did i say they are massive, 55 pounds each, very nice engineering on the subs but im currently selling them becasue i want to buy 2 15'' RE Audio MT's

Silver Member
Username: Rob_preg

Royal oak, Michigan United states

Post Number: 235
i wish mtv would quit playing the jackhammer p!mp my ride....

Silver Member
Username: Rob_preg

Royal oak, Michigan United states

Post Number: 236
the "smaller" jackhammers are the 8500 which is in no way based off the 22" one.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us