Choice of subs

Bronze Member
Username: Reseaudio

Post Number: 12
I am trying to figure out what subs would be good to match a 1200 watt Audiobahn amp. I am looking for 4 12s.. and dont want to pay over $400. Thanks for the help.

Username: Stinkfinger

Post Number: 2
So you want 4 12s for $400. Hmm. Well try these babies on for size. http://www.sjgreatdeals.com/pw12290.html

Bronze Member
Username: Robstbird

Post Number: 12
$400 eh? well....id probably go with some rockford z's lol...or something..uhh...maybe some coustics? 79.99...sorry

Bronze Member
Username: Illfaded

Post Number: 29
www.caraudio.com check out there sites and look for the subs u want.. just shop around first before you buy anything

Bronze Member
Username: Vipersbyms

Post Number: 25
pair of kicker comp vr's are around $150 a pair shipped off ebay. thats only $300 for ya, or u can find them on another stereo site store for prolly around a little more, like $350-$400. your choice, but they would do you well.

Bronze Member
Username: Vipersbyms

Post Number: 26
by the way, dont even think about those pyramid subs. mine as well just burn $200 than spend it on them. the comp vr's are great subs for an even better price. they suite u well since they're 300-400 watts rms, and the amp is 1200 watts, although u shouldnt have gone with audiobahn. JBL 1200.1 would have been prolly a better choice unless u got a great deal for the audiobahn amp, u could get the JBL for about $300. atleast u didnt go with audiobahn subs.

Silver Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Post Number: 473
what the crap? those pyramid subs are absolute crap

4 12's huh?

get two adire audio shivas - you'd be better off with them anyways, alot less space, with ALOT of thump

$125 each from www.adireaudio.com

or 4 10" compVR's or 4 12" infinity reference 1230's

Robert J
Unregistered guest
4 12inch comp vrs will run 400 on woofersect.com
they are 400 rms and a great match to your amp and sound really good
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us