Pics of my set up

Bronze Member
Username: Kaos13

USA

Post Number: 36
Well i was gonna show pics of my set up but it got dark and they dont really look good so heres the one of my jensen dvd indash screen i have 2 12" P1's in a ported box pushed by a dhd 1500 watt max amp so its more like 500rms or less but it pushes does p1's hard! Tomorrow i will post better pics in the day of my subs and amp.
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 220
Why is it sticking out so far? The ledge of the dashboard? You should make/get a slot to make that look cleaner.

Bronze Member
Username: Kaos13

USA

Post Number: 37
lol is cause the place where they installed it at put the pink wire to the parking break and my brother in law was gonna ground it so that you can watch movies when youre driving so i didnt put it perfect i just kinda stuck it in there so i can get a pic of it ill post better pics tomorrow.

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 201
No Offense but i hope the rest of the system isnt this Ghetto ..Hold off on the Pics an get everything Done right then get back to us with those pics because we would all like to see um,, but these type of post are meant for the bragging area

Bronze Member
Username: Frkkevin

Fort Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 25
My system is ghetto :P .. but it works. Just pieced together with stuff I had laying around pretty much. I made a fiberglass enclosure for my 6x9s but I do not know where I put the picture so meh.
Upload
What I started with...sealed straight back to rear seats..
Upload
Gotta love Grand Theft Auto SA
Upload
Heres the subfloor..
Upload
Yes, I do have a little extra junk in the trunk :P .. I started making sidepanels to cover up the sides and rest of the gaps but I never had time to finish and install and now I'm selling my car so I don't really care :-)
Upload

And then the ghetto car lol.. my truck right next to it isn't going to be nothing to mess with. Going to break down and spend some money so I can actually have a good system.

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 217
The Trunk wasnt BAD ...How much you want for the car ?

Bronze Member
Username: Frkkevin

Fort Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 26
Meh, I think it is bad but decent for a first system not to mention just stuff that was laying around. Price.. well $1800obo. I blew the rear end that was in it so I replaced it with an 8.25 4.10:1 gears. Just some more pics of the car in general. Btw it just now has over 100k, not too bad for a 77. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/478290
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us