Jeep Wrangler System

Unregistered guest
and also im about to install a new Pioneer premier, deck, and if the e 2150 doest working im thinking about keeping it, and buying a 500/1 for my subs.

Unregistered guest
I have a 1998 jeep wrangler, i just bought a jl e 2150 amp for my 2 TR-650 CXI 6.25" door speakers, and a JL 10 w6v2. I have put the Speakers in 2 small seperated boxes, and are running them of a year old pioneer cd player. Im looking into getting a premier. As of now im looking at getting a 500/1 amp for my sub, but i have no box for my sub, and would still like to keep my back seat if anyone have any suggestions on building a box or anything else just post it.
Thanx

Bronze Member
Username: Dan3

Post Number: 60
Look at my 98' Wrangler at www.cardomain.com/id/danstan2
go to bottom of page 2 to see my system and how i set it up while keeping the back seat

Unregistered guest
thanx, i was wondering did you make the boxes or did you buy them from kicker, cause so far i have a 10 w6v2 and its kinda large in depth wise im thinking about making a box which faces towards me, and has noches to fit up snug against the tailgate, and maybe screw them down so t hey can't get stolen. I was going to make the box to come pu and have little ledges on both sides to put my 6.25 speakers right by the seatbelts.

limp wrist
Unregistered guest
sorry but to be brutally honest with you blokes you need to sort out your type of car you drive jeep wranglers are about as g ay as you can get

Bronze Member
Username: Dan3

Post Number: 64
yah, those are Kicker official truck sealed boxes, mine face the seat and are slanted, meanwhile are also screwed down to the ground. BUT WATCH OUT FOR THE GAS TANK. I paid 120 bucks 3 weeks ago to patch up my gas tank at the mechanics realizing that the gas tank wasn't actually as far from the chasis as i thought...lol. and if you want to save some space, why don't you put speakers in your sound bar? and then up front in the dash? that might be better for you. btw this limp wrist guy, or whoever this faggeT is probably doesn't even own a car cause apparantly he doesn't know what he's talking about, wranglers are the shiet.

jeremy clarkson
Unregistered guest
here in the uk in 2003 the nations favorite weekly car program TOP GEAR held a vote to find the campest car a bloke could drive and guess what daniel, the jeep wrangler won. if you drove that car here in england even the girls would laugh at you mate.

Jeep Teen
Unregistered guest
im sorry to tell you, jeep wrangler is rate ONE OF THE BEST OFFROAD CARS FOR THE PRICE, and no body gives a sh!t about england ok, so plz do not but into conversations if your going to lie about things because your car is a piece of crap, thanx MATE.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us