NOT LOUD NE MORE!!!:S

Silver Member
Username: Pikesh

Toronto, ONtario Canada

Post Number: 247
Well guys... i dont think my system is loud ne more.. everything is same... it was louder becuz it shaked my trunk pretty bad b4 not ne more... only diffrence or change there is now that i change my speaker wire.. i was running a nice one but then i lost that so i am running subs from this thin sh!T cheap speaker wire.. could that be a reason?

Silver Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 132
could be quite possible. It seems like it's a good chance since it was perfect before you changed the wire and then when u changed it, it sucked. You didn't hit the RCA's or n e thing loose in the process did ya? Eliminate the wiring, and if that doesn't do anything, just buy the same speaker wire you had before.

Silver Member
Username: Pikesh

Toronto, ONtario Canada

Post Number: 249
nahh man.. i just took out subs once.. and lost the wire so i had sh!t one on my hand at that time...ill try that.. also...does ne one who where to place sub in trunk... to get MAX bass

Silver Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 133
generally speaking, the best spot is to have it in the rear of the trunk facing the back of the car. However, it works different in every car. I suggest that you full around with it yourself and see what you like best.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us